PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I just made mine! I'm excited to continue working on a story I started earlier this year~
Type Race: 249 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Username: Lil' Merp Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: A mystical language called 'Blart'. Just kidding, English XD Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Stories. Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Original fiction What is your preferred genre?: Anything except romance and horror. Will you be sharing with us?: I'll try :)
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Welcome to the clan, Lil' Merp. I'll add you to our list of members
Camp NaNoWriMo has officially started. Good luck to everyone who is participating this month!
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
To those who joined in with Camp NaNoWriMo: how did it go? Did you reach your goal? And to all writers: what is the last thing you searched for because you needed to fill in a detail in your story?
I did manage to reach my 20k goal, but after not writing for a couple of days I had to do the last 5k in 3 days. As for my latest search, I realised I needed to know how thick an average medieval city wall was, so I can estimate how long it'll take two guys to cut a hole through it. It's a rather important part of the story. I got my size (1,5-2m), so now I have to estimate the time it takes to get from one side to the other.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

-snip- And to all writers: what is the last thing you searched for because you needed to fill in a detail in your story? -snip-
I'm writing an Attack On Titan fanfic, so the last thing I researched for my writing was how old the kids were at different points in the story. That was so I could compare the age of my character to the others because she's about the same age as them.
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Ha! I did not make my goal, but it's all good. xD Last thing I researched? Um... Wendigoes or if cannibalism happened during the Great Irish Potato Famine. Also fun fact, my pfp right now is the wendigo that I had in my nano. ^^ His name is Brennan, and he's precious.
Username: BrokenWings, hopefully changing to TheTrueMothman soon! Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: Just one, english :) Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both, though I'm currently focusing on fanfiction just for fun! What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy, for sure Will you be sharing with us?: I plan to! Show us some of your writing!: (in the hidebox please)

metanoia (where rage seeds) - dsmp fanfic

"You know, Techno, I was thinking..." The sound of Ghostbur's quiet voice is nearly drowned out by the solid thunk of an iron blade digging into wood. The ghost is watching from where he is currently perched upon a chest, beneath the shadow of a quite worn tree, the poor sapling having already endured the brunt of both Techno's practice and irritation. Normally, Techno didn't mind the ghost. Sure, he’s a sickeningly optimistic echo of someone he once considered a friend. And yeah, maybe that is a bit weird, but other than that Ghostbur is...nice. A bit too nice, really, considering who he once was. That isn't much of a problem though. Techno much prefers this version of him anyway. Why wouldn’t he? The real Wilbur was much too unstable to be sticking around. He totally doesn't miss the kid, and he definitely hadn’t been thinking of him right before Mr. Blue had strolled right into Techno's private little training grounds, either. ...If one thing is consistent across all of the Wilburs, there's one thing for sure - they have "bloody excellent" timing. Tugging his sword free from where it has left a rather deep indent in the trunk of the tree, Techno turns cold eyes to inspect the ghost where he sits. His own eyes are as blank and white as the snow that piles up around them, pale skin appearing even lighter against the backdrop of the forest. He’s kicking his legs slightly as he watches Techno practice, messy brown curls bouncing slightly at the motion as he keeps his head tilted ever so slightly to the left. You could practically look right through him if you wanted to. Which is exactly what Techno attempts to do as he turns his attention back towards the slashes left upon the spruce logs. "About what, Ghostbur?" He asks, merely because he feels like he has to. Technically speaking, the ghost hasn't done anything wrong. He’s just trying to make conversation, as they had plenty of times before. Yet Techno can't help the slight annoyance that seeps into his tone as he returns to his stance once more, tight frown forming upon his lips as sees the younger apparition shift in his peripheral. "This is...this is nice! The two of us, spending time together again!" Ghostbur says, and if he can pick up any indication of the fact that Techno isn't really in the mood to talk, he doesn't show it. "We should do it more often, don't you think? We...we used to hang out quite often when I was alive!" A sharp slash forward as the usual soft murmur he has learned to tune out turns into a rush of words, rising to the forefront of his mind in the form of angry, hushed voices hissing out what he already knows. That's not him. That's not Wilbur. Go away. Get him out of here. Leave!
comin outta my cage and ive been doing...uh..shoot, oh god, um, i've been doing...nevermind
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Username: CRYPT ØS Native language?: English, though I cant speak it :p In how many languages do you write?: only one fluently, but were learning German and French! Storyteller or poet? (or both?): both Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): both What is your preferred genre?: Its usually horror Will you be sharing with us?: on occasion~ Show us some of your writing!: Oki doke! Enjoy a brief paragraph for an upcoming story~ (in the hidebox please)

Testing Room 1A

The following text contains some horror, though no thorough descriptions, it helps build unease. Proceed with caution!

I stared down the hallway, leading to the testing room. How was I so stupid? I shouldn't be here- I should just be in class, with Mr. Erickson. Seymour should be here, Mike shouldn't be in the hospital. Brandon should be with me, but hes not. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have taken them with me. Instead, I stared down a hallway, perhaps one as unnerving as the basement those three went in all those weeks ago. Flickering fluorescent lights sat above me, most of them off due to the torrential downpour outside. I sighed, holding my paper in one hand, and my pencil in the other. I forced my feet to walk the cracking tile path down to the room. What was I thinking? The above is an excerpt from a series I'm writing on Reddit- It circles around a town cursed by a girl who was locked in the basement at the high school- or perhaps something bigger. If you need proof I wrote the reddit story I'm referring to, Please DM me on Reddit (u/whatsinthewindow). Please note I rarely get on Reddit, though.
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,214,502
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 438 Type Race Points: 2060 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Welcome to our clan, I will add your names to the first page.
Okay clan, show us a scene you are proud of. Doesn't have to be recent, but it has to be PG. Edit: additionally, if you have a journal in the mature section you can post the scene there and share the link here. If you do this, please make sure to state where the link leads to and keep the name of the link PG.
Russetheart's AvatarRussetheart
A scene that I'm proud of is a fight scene from Blood and Water. Two dragons, Aqueous and Cerberus, are forced to fight each other.

Aqueous vs Cerberus

We turn to the battle as the horn to begin blasts. Cerberus opens her mouth immediately and shoots electricity at my companion, but all she hits is empty air. Aqueous circles her in the sky, eyeing her for weak spots or injuries. Another bolt of electricity is fired; it misses his head by inches. With an angry roar, he swoops down and drags his claws along her back, making her scream in fury. He's not fast enough to get away, however, as she grabs his tail tip. He convulses violently as electricity streams through his body and crashes to the ground, leaving a trail of upturned earth behind him. She jumps on him and clamps her jaws around his leg, shaking her head in a bid to get him to give up. He screams and whacks her in the face when he unfolds his wings. This makes her angrier, however. She digs her claws into his hide and drags them down his body. With a terrified screech, my companion kicks her off, but she gets up just as quickly as she goes down. Just as Cerberus opens her mouth to fire more electricity, my partner scoops dirt in his claws and throws it at her face. Blinded, she desperately paws at her face to recover her sight. I know what he's going to do before he does it: the move he learned from Marco. He fires water at her legs, making her crumple into a heap. Then, he quickly rises to his feet and stomps them in the ground. With his wings spread and his eyes closed, he leaps backwards into the air, throwing ice-cold water at the defenceless dragon. After a few seconds she gets up, the water having washed the dirt out of her eyes. Out of rage she launches into the air to attack my partner, only for him to move out of the way and slam his tail on her head. Dazed, she falls to the ground and lands on her back, her foot twitching slightly.
Self published author. Seven books currently published! If you want to know more about my books, DM me!

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page