PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Custom Sprites

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
50/50 on it. you can already purchase a few CS already and also i think its nice that some CS were only obtainable on limited special occasions. honestly CS should only be bought with ZC because it would keep its value instead of using gp and credits, most of them dont cost alot of zc anyway. as for cannon CS they should be obtainable. personally i like that some CS are basically unobtainable because i kinda like that i have a few CS that are special due to that reason and because i worked for them when they were relesed in a 'one of a kind/time' event. it wouldnt make them special at all if everyone could get them and i feel like pfq should have a few 'limited one time' CS because if i could just buy them then i wont have to do anything for them beside get ZC. i also dont know why the meltan thing was brought up at all. you can ask the help forums as its very off topic of the original suggestion and is honestly confusing when the suggestion is about one thing and another unrelated thing is being talked about. the staff are trying to work on a way to impliment it, we just need to be patient and wait.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

Regarding the AZ's Floette re-release - wasn't it because the re-release happened not that long ago since its original release so most people interested in it already had one and it was hard to find anybody who would like to buy it?
Two years. I will consider the idea of a ZC-only shop for them. In theory just doing that will increase their typical trade value.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
as someone who came kinda late to the game (it feels like) id love a zc only shop and you would definitely get a collector like me in there i missed out on a ton of events by only joining this year (i wish i found pfq sooner) so i dont even know how many cs there are i dont have, but in theory would like to collect them all if i had a chance
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I will consider the idea of a ZC-only shop for them. In theory just doing that will increase their typical trade value.
Honestly I would love this as well. I enjoy custom sprites, and would love to be able to get the ones I don't have or even extras of the ones I do have.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
redhot72's Avatarredhot72
Thanks to anyone who gave feedback on this thread so far. Also thanks to Niet for considering the idea.
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page