PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Custom Sprites

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

redhot72's Avatarredhot72
Alright I know there are some reasons for not doing this but hear me out. Most custom sprites are unobtainable because they were in events that are now over. I was thinking that either these could be obtained as tournament prizes (they would be really expensive) or through a new shop that would use only zophan as its currency. Now I know that some people are thinking that this would cause them to lose value, but Pokefarm is an individual game, where people can do whatever they want, including "catching them all". Also not a suggestion but a question: where is Meltan?
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Meltan will be released if the staff decide to. Also, custom sprites don't give any dex entries, so I don't really see the point of this. Most custom sprites aren't that liked. Certain ones have value--the limited edition colored petripeeps, the celebration kinaster, maybe the valentines sprites. The rest? They're either insanely common or so old that no one really wants them anymore. Birthday sprites are yearly, old ones are retired and something cool to have, they're also account locked iirc. The valentines ones come back periodically, etc etc. But tbh? I don't care much for some custom sprites.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
iZoura's AvatariZoura
on the original pokefarm, there was a gold shop where you could spend GP to buy exclusive eggs. I guess Niet found a reason to remove it, however I dont think it would be fair to restrict a portion of farmers, as not everyone can purchase ZC and do not have anything of value to trade for it, therefore making this exclusive to specific people. for that reason I honestly can't agree with this suggestion, as much as i wish we had something like the original gold shop. however as selocon has stated, they don't give entries to the dex, and the fact that they were exclusive means... well... exclusive. they aren't meant to be released again as for meltan I'm not really sure. perhaps someone else can shed light on it?
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
No support Custom sprites are just exta things that aren't really important to the main idea of a game like beating all the trainers on the routes leading up to the championship meaning you don't have to battle all of them to reach the champion / elite 4 meltan is the pre evo of melmetal the thing we have on site now redhot why are you so obsessed with meltan anyway you have made like three suggestions that are either about meltan or mention it this one being the third the art staff already have enough on their plates with all the galar sprites they still have to do (which is like 40 or so more) and like everyone has said a million times meltan will be added when the art staff have time
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
I agree, as all of the cs poke around came before I even made an account, 5 months ago, except for the valentines poke, but those didn’t even include sylveon, of whom I was the most excited to buy, and they were all just re-released cs poke. I don’t even know of the existence of most cs poke.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Thought I should correct the above mentioning Meltan. Meltan not being added to the site is not due to the art staff. It's figuring out a way to implement it and how it evolves into Melmetal if I'm recalling the Dev Log mentioning it a while back. Even then, I imagine the Galar Pokemon are taking a bit more priority. The actual quote from Garthic mentioning it

QUOTE originally posted by From the Dev Log

Q: Where's Meltan? A: Honestly, we're still not sure how we want to implement it. ... We really need to get that done, though. Sorry for the wait on this one.
As for the suggestion, I'm neutral on it. Personally, I'm not the type to care about CS but I can understand other users wanting this.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
oh i forgot about that whoops maybe it could evolve near a ditto holding a metal coat?
Ok so people are saying that most custom sprites aren't really worth collecting, however I would like to point out that some are actual canon Pokemon (Cosplay Pikachu, AZ's Floette, Ghost Marowak).
Zen's AvatarZen
I think Niet once said before he wants to bring back old CS's, however there isn't big enough want for most of them. He's actually done an event twice for AZ Floette, and the second time no one really wanted AZ Floette as the reward.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Unfortunate. Another option would be for the canon custom sprites to be made into actual Pokemon, but this would take a while since the Art Team is still working on Galar.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page