PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 848586

BearlyZeke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ghost.pngBearlyZeke
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
I noticed in the Megastone* Table #4 (Autohide), the code and nobbcode tag are included, so when we go to copy-paste from the code hide box, it also includes the code hide box. LOL Took a minute to figure out what was going on when I copy-pasted it lmao
Trade Shop S/A/M sales, box hunts, dexing, and more! -~-~- Highlight rare genders in the Shelter with THIS code! ♥ UPDATED on 23/May/2024 -~-~-
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Do you mean summon table #4 or mega stone #4? Because I'm a bit confused by the title of the url and what you linked lmao
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
BearlyZeke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ghost.pngBearlyZeke

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Do you mean summon table #4 or mega stone #4? Because I'm a bit confused by the title of the url and what you linked lmao
dw I'm just dumb - I meant Megastone Table #4 kjsdf
arceus.pnga+.png
Should be fixed now! Seems like it was more so the case of I had it in there twice somehow.
pkspsapphire's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-dark.pngpkspsapphire
howdy!! i had a question. is there a way to modify the autohide css so that when you use math in the bbcode it still hides the cell content when the math comes out to 0? for example, i want to keep at least one teal mask for forme-change purposes, but any other ones i get i would like to put uft. i use [inventory=Teal Mask-1] to account for the single teal mask i'd like to keep. however, i only have 1 in my inventory, so the amount comes out to 0. however, instead of the cell content being hidden, it just shows up as "0". id like for it to be hidden as if i had none in my inventory like other summons im not using [math] for. is this possible? if not, no worries! i was just curious. thanks so much!

• 🪪
  • 📋
  • 🔗

sapphire/they/23

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Tournament Token (Ruby)

Event Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 10 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,748,839
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
k.png
615 eggs
Score: 2655
credits

credits

arceus.pnga+.png
You might have better luck asking here because I am no expert at css and the only reason why I manage to work how the autohide code work the way it does is because I reached a point where I needed to figure it out to keep tables updated! If you do find a solution to that, feel free to tell me so I can add it to the first post for those with similar question. :0

Pages: 123··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page