PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 828384

somnomania's Avatarsomnomania
This seems as good a place to ask as any: where could I find code to make current gem totals display like they do in the Wishforge? I know I've seen people with that in their about section, but I didn't see anything like that under Gems here.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I'm a bit tired. Can you give me a rough idea what you mean? :0 From what it sounds, it seems like you're looking for a counter but I could be wrong lmao
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
I'm just looking for the bar showing progress toward the next number goal to upgrade a badge, basically. Rather than just the number of gems in my inventory; I like the progress bar sort of look.
Ah, so something like this?
× 238 / 500
Yes! Sorry, I went to bed right after my last reply.
[progress="[inventory=Fire Gem]/500"][item=Fire Gem] × [inventory=Fire Gem] / 500[/progress] You’ll just have to update your total (where the 500 is) whenever you have a new goal and what not). Other that, here you go. Just replace the name of the gems and you’re good to go. uwu
Thank you!
The Totem Sticker has been added to Event Items. Added it based on the majority rule in favor of it.
naobilynn's Avatarnaobilynn
So, I noticed that not all the pokeblocks have their plus version in the table.
I like having cute things in my signature.
Which ones are missing? I don't exactly make Pokeblocks so I wouldn't exactly know what would be missing. (If you give me a list, that will make my life easier since finals are are popping up this month so updates with tables are going to be slow.)

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page