PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #7 (Tifa's Seventh Heaven)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
[question] Is there plans to rework shiny, albinos and melans for earlier pokefarm exclusives and variants? There are a few that could use some TLC. If so where does that fit in the sprite revamp timeline?
Icon by me!
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
[question] Are there plans to fill up/standardize contest decorations/dress-up scores or berry requirements for contest stats that are severely limited or missing? For example, according to Xaandiir's guide relaxed theme is greatly limited in the decorations that give bonuses. And tough stat is the most difficult to increase because there just isn't a higher tier berry to use.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Relaxed has fifteen (15) known 'bonus' qualifying accessories - two of which you are able to purchase, and only one of which is a contest prize. And I have both made some creative, and seen some Very creative designs using solely relaxed accessories.

The Relaxed

* "The Relaxed" is dark accessories, opposite of The Bright. No I'm not sure why black equals relaxed either. Use Black Fluff, Brown Fluff, Jagged Boulder, Black Pebble, Blue Scale, Narrow Scale, Black Moustache, Black Beard, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Googly Specs, Black Specs, Old Umbrella, Cape, and/or Top Hat.
And Olive Pokéblock V's & V+'s (from Rowap - Special berries) can far more easily max the Tough contest stat (than the yellow Pokéblock II & II+'s I think you are referring to), with only a slight bump to the Cool stat (certainly not enough to affect which one is clearly dominant). Also, from all results bars I have seen, Popularity is well more than 50% of your contest 'score' at the higher ranks - meaning a more popular design has a better chance of ranking higher than one with the 'correct' accessories that isn't as popular.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/121 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page