PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evolution Cheat Sheet - A Wishforger's Resource (CSS for Skin)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
Minisprite Evo Circles
Howdy howdy! I'm here to present you with some code I made that will hopefully make it easier for you to determine what pokemon can evolve and how, and in turn decide from there quickly which to keep and which to release if you're a wishforger like me and don't have the ability to remember 1300+ pokemon's evolution abilities~ I started this endeavour when I found a wonderful code made by another user, and started using it and enjoying it, but realized it didn't quite fill the need I had. It sorted pokemon based on a variety of factors and some of which I just didn't care about for my purposes, and as more pokemon were added to the game the code wasn't updated, so I decided to take on the daunting task of collecting all the normal minisprites I could and compiling a revamped code myself. After grabbing something like 1500 pkmn urls, I decided not to just keep all this effort to myself, and to share the code with anyone else who wanted to make use of it!

Now, a quick overview of what this code does:

- Circles every NORMAL minisprite with a 3px circle in a color corresponding to its evolution status and requirements - This applies to every [pkmn] bbcode minisprite so if you apply this css, expect to see random circles when someone types, say, (this one is yellow) - Sorts out pokemon based on the statuses of final evolution stage, evolves by level, evolves by item, evolves by trade, evolves by happiness, evolves by field, mega evolved or legendary, or evolves by special other requirements - Does not evolve your pokemon for you - Will not make you a sammich

The Color Guide

Green Pokemon Evolves by Level Blue Pokemon is Fully Evolved Yellow Pokemon Requires an Item to Evolve Light Blue Pokemon Evolves in a Specific Field Purple Pokemon Evolves by Trade Pink Pokemon Evolves by Happiness Red Pokemon is Mega Evolved or Legendary Orange Pokemon Has Special Evolution Requirements
-Eevee, based on the vast amount of evolution methods -Those that evolve based on beauty or affection or unhappiness, etc. -Those that evolve by just being near another specific pokemon -Those that evolve by trading for a very specific pokemon -Salandit, since only the females evolve but both male and female sprites have the same minisprite

How To Use the Code

1. Click in the code box below and the code will automatically be selected in full 2. Copy the raw code as it is either by right clicking and selecting 'copy' or by using ctrl+c or command+c 3. Go to PFQ's Skin Page and open the skin you are using 4. Navigate to the Extra CSS dropdown box and paste the code anywhere within that box 5. Scroll back up to the top box of the skin editor and MAKE SURE TO SAVE! Choose the option to continue using the skin when prompted. 6. Go to any other page on PFQ (I recommend your fields) and do a hard refresh of the page ~on Chrome this can be done by holding ctrl while you click the reload key, or holding command if you're using a mac~ ~on Firefox, use ctrl+shift+R, or command+shift+R if on a mac~ ~on Safari, use option+command+E~ 7. Open anything that shows a minisprite and see your new CSS in action! (Safest way to test it is the move pokemon part of the fields, or creating a new text post and using the pkmn bbcode and seeing the preview)

Some Things to Note

There is a hierarchy to this code and how I sorted pokemon. Some pokemon have a combination of evolution requirements, and that doesn't flow well with a solid sorting system, so I assigned pokemon to the section of most importance. If a pokemon requires an item to evolve at all, regardless of additional level requirements or the necessity to be traded while holding the item, it falls into the item category. This choice was made because I designed the code for people who evolve en masse and want to see quickly if they'll need to expend resources on a pokemon in the evolving process. Time evolutions have not been considered in the sorting process. If a pokemon requires day time or night time to evolve, I see it as a lesser stipulation than the other requirements, since the list of pokemon that can evolve can be reloaded and checked multiple times in a day. Combee's sprites show up in two sections, this is intentional and it hasn't been mis-sorted. The male and female minisprites actually differ by url so I was able to put the male (which doesn't evolve) in the blue category while maintaining the female (which does evolve) in the level category. Unfortunately salandit does not follow this pattern as it all uses one sprite so I put it in a separate category so as to avoid confusion based on a pokemon being assumed to or not to evolve visually when the opposite is true as the case may be. The code does not take into account shiny, albino, or melanistic minisprites, they will not be circled. In the case that a S/A/M pokemon actually uses the normal minisprite and it does get circled, double checking for the star designation remains on you, the user, since I can't really do anything about that. I would have grabbed the S/A/M minisprites if I had that much care to grab an extra 4500 urls or so but not all of them have been discovered and also I did not have the energy for that, sorry. I may have missed some, it's life, it happens, and I will be updating the code as more pokemon come out and I am active enough to do so. If you notice mistakes or missed sprites or just have questions in general, please let me know as soon as you can, you can comment here as much as you want! I'm here for you~ If you don't like any of the colors used, feel free to change them! The code is split into sections that are commented off by what they are, and at the very end of each section you'll see a bit of code encased by {squiggly brackets} and at the end of those squiggly brackets there's a color. That's the bit to change! Just make sure not to repeat or else the point of the code is, well...kind of gone. You can also make the circles thicker or thinner by changing the pixel value right before the color name (right now it's set to 3px). Just make sure to do a hard refresh or clear your cache entirely every time you edit and save the code! Happy evolving~

The Code Itself

/* Level */ img[src*="pkmn/n/l/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/r/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/7/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/m/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/i/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/v/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/s/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/e/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/4/r/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/o/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/j/j/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/s/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/h/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/l/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/c/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/9/u/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/s/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/z/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/b/k/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/j/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/9/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/y/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/q/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/j/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/e/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/i/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/h/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/0/q/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/u/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/j/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/r/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/6/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/g/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/y/6/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/r/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/m/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/l/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/c/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/l/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/k/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/z/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/k/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/l/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/3/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/2/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/g/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/5/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/o/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/6/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/o/3/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/8/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/z/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/y/6/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/5/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/j/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/v/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/k/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/o/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/2/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/b/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/g/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/u/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/4/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/k/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/o/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1/w/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/d/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/x/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/4/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/8/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/p/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/s/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/4/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/e/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/n/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/6/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/l/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/v/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/r/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/c/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/k/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/7/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/k/9/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/8/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/0/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/m/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/8/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/s/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/m/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/i/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/d/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/3/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/a/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/h/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/i/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/h/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/y/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/x/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/1/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/u/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/4/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/x/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/v/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/l/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/o/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/s/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/y/8/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/i/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/i/a/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/l/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/j/o/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/i/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/j/w/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/8/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/t/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/3/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/3/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/6/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/c/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/q/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/p/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/s/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/s/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/p/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/v/w/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/0/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/6/c/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/2/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/5/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/a/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/8/g/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/3/o/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/q/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/8/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/0/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/p/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/r/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/4/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/1/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/2/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/p/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/l/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/w/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/4/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/m/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/x/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/7/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/r/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6/c/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/e/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/a/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/e/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/c/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/n/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/h/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/g/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/n/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/0/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/0/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/4/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/l/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/o/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/z/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/n/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/m/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/m/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/h/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/0/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/c/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/o/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/f/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/2/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/4/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/x/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/3/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/i/b/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/x/i/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/g/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/x/l/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/d/b/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/c/8/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/c/u/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/c/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/2/1/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/h/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/p/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/4/n/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/3/c/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/m/f/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/z/4/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/i/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/b/1/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/c/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/c/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/w/h/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/h/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/9/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/e/l/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/s/1/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/c/r/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/9/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/g/t/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/h/j/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/h/b/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/v/a/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/9/h/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/8/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/n/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/w/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/0/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/u/t/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/e/0/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/j/5/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/a/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/4/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/i/1/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/d/0/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/h/p/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/r/h/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/7/o/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/k/t/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/z/8/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/m/u/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/y/h/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/9/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/6/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/i/0/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/m/a/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/j/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/y/t/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/8/3/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/9/o/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/w/w/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/q/7/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/c/p/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/m/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/r/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/7/y/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/8/z/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/m/g/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/1/o/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/q/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/2/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/r/7/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/c/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/b/t/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/h/f/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/4/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/1/p/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/v/8/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/7/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/8/v/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/1/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/a/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/y/w/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/l/i/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/k/c/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/v/r/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/r/j/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/d/v/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/n/9/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/n/v/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/b/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/9/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o/9/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/e/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/e/y/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/o/8/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/4/5/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/4/u/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/s/d/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/f/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/c/j/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/0/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/r/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t/3/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/i/2/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/0/t/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/j/u/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/b/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/u/9/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/u/j/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/1/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/z/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/4/z/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/7/8/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/f/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/m/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/6/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/d/6/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/p/r/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/d/l/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/o/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/e/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/0/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/g/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/l/b/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/n/u/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/j/h/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/5/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/b/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/1/8/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/o/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/0/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/8/2/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/1/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/n/4/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0/u/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/q/g/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/q/v/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/i/g/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/4/a/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/y/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/q/9/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/x/a/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/f/y.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px green;} /* Final */ img[src*="pkmn/o/g/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/3/8/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/u/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/5/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/4/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/t/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/a/u/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/n/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/0/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/5/b/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/o/0/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/l/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/c/o/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/9/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/q/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/t/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/1/u/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/n/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/x/l/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/u/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/y/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/h/y/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/i/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/f/i/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/e/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/z/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/s/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/h/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/3/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/e/0/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/3/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/u/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/v/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/2/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/u/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/h/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/q/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/d/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/6/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/h/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/s/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/5/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/c/2/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/2/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/0/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/3/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/n/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/u/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/l/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/d/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/2/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/s/e/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/i/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/k/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0/t/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/8/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/s/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/v/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/4/y/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/h/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/p/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/y/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/7/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/h/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/o/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/8/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/1/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/q/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/g/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/9/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/o/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/1/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/8/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/n/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/s/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/w/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/n/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/i/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/5/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/3/g/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/e/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/2/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/4/v/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/r/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/3/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/v/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/x/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/i/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/0/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/x/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/5/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/r/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/t/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/p/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/g/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/e/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/h/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/y/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/r/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/r/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/j/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/i/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/8/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/u/1/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/3/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/j/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/1/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/5/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/i/t/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/s/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/m/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/7/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/v/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/z/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/l/o/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/q/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/y/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/9/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/c/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/e/5/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/2/9/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/7/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/k/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/y/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/i/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/q/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/f/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/h/c/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/1/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/y/j/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/u/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/k/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/e/j/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5/0/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/3/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/y/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/i/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/r/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/t/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/y/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/o/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/i/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/n/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/q/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/v/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/j/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/v/u/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/y/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/2/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/4/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/6/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/o/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/z/2/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/n/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/g/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/8/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/1/i/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/d/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/o/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/0/8/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/0/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/y/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/m/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/a/h/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/2/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/a/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/h/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/0/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/w/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/m/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/k/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/6/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/e/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/7/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/6/j/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/a/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/m/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/p/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/w/q/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/o/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/6/7/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/j/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/m/h/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/f/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/m/1/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/h/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/7/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/3/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/h/3/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/h/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/7/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/u/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/7/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/c/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/5/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/h/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/g/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/2/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/m/c/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/r/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/u/v/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/9/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/q/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/7/x/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/k/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/m/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/8/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/d/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/p/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/v/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/a/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/u/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/l/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/2/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/r/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/0/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/q/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/p/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/6/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/u/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/g/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/f/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/g/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/i/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/7/2/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/4/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/j/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/z/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/r/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/3/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/k/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/n/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/n/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/e/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/3/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/l/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/m.png/"],img[src*="pkmn/t/g/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/m/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/d/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/k/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/h/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/d/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/s/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/z/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/q/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/u/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/3/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/u/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/j/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/w/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/l/c/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/h/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/u/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/e/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/m/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/0/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/2/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/8/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/z/t/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/u/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/y/i/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/d/r/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/y/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/3/p/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/o/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/q/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/d/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/n/n/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/m/1/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/p/g/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/4/2/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/x/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/c/u/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/o/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/o/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/6/3/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/w/j/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/u/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/2/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/g/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/w/s/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/a/9/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/2/b/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/m/6/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/c/6/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/k/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/e/i/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/v/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/c/z/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/1/r/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/1/2/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/2/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/k/m/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/d/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/4/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/n/m/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/8/y/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/g/v/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/a/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/3/y/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/7/u/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/n/d/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/p/9/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/e/1/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/b/o/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/l/l/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/8/s/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/j/n/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/9/d/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/h/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/i/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/k/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/j/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/b/v/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/v/y/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/h/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/e/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/7/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/s/n/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/8/0/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/1/k/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/6/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/f/e/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/j/o/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/0/n/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/w/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/2/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/8/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/g/a/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/h/k/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/x/h/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/h/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/4/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/6/9/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/u/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/k/3/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/0/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/x/x/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/2/v/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/f/z/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/r/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/j/4/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/t/p/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/b/b/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/y/z/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/t/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/c/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/k/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/l/p/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/o/o/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/u/i/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/o/z/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/y/a/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/g/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/j/n/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/3/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/i/d/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/5/f/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/t/t/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/2/v/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/b/9/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/x/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/2/b/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/w/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/6/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/f/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/9/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/l/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/v/0/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/m/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/4/x/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/x/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/z/4/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/e/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/w/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/y/1/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/6/0/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/h/b/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/3/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/9/n/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/u/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/j/u/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/3/e/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/f/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/v/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/z/t/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/l/6/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/m/2/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/t/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/b/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/d/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/q/j/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/2/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/k/3/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/n/r/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/s/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/r/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/r/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/h/d/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/e/n/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/y/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/a/0/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/w/p/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/1/m/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/2/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/u/9/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/6/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/k/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/s/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/9/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/0/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/9/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/g/h/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/1/2/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/9/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/1/q/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/f/1/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/c/3/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/2/q/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/m/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/8/a/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/0/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/0/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/d/v/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/y/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/z/t/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/v/k/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/4/e/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/4/1/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/1/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/g/g/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/p/y/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/f/c/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/c/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/m/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/6/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/m/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/k/m/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/g/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/t/4/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/3/2/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7/o/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/s/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/s/z/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/l/q/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/j/x/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/l/k/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/4/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/1/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/x/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/2/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/9/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/1/k/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/q/b/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/5/7/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/f/e/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/j/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/y/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/6/h/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/p/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/s/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/d/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/p/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/o/y/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/a/3/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/j/p/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/g/b/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/r/1/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/y/k/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/n/u/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/v/p/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/k/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/t/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/3/q/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/w/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/i/k/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/7/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/l/l/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/7/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/t/z/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/n/l/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/9/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/y/r/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/4/c/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/c/9/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/t/x/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/c/u/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/w/k/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/x/z/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/x/k/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/j/n/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/4/w/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/3/k/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/e/r/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/6/a/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/h/t/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/x/k/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/b/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8/2/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/y/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/l/e/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/l/2/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/7/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/j/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/q/7/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/u/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/w/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/3/3/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/l/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/b/i/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/j/n/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/o/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/q/z/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/n/h/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/j/1/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/d/u/l.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px blue;} /* Item */ img[src*="pkmn/r/u/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/i/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/n/6/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/r/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/h/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/i/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/7/n/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/4/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/m/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/3/f/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/b/2/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/s/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/e/k/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/e/w/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/x/v/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/j/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/r/y/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/4/r/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/0/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/m/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/f/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/d/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/o/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/j/z/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/v/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/n/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/l/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/6/1/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/8/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/6/4/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/5/3/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/o/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/k/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/c/j/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/6/o/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/n/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/8/k/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/e/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/6/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/g/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/n/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/j/f/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/1/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/2/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/8/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/d/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/y/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/7/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/w/d/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/n/o/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/3/9/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/e/4/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/7/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/5/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/4/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/6/w/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/p/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/4/p/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/c/y/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/u/5/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/w/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/0/3/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/n/p/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/d/s/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/p/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/f/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/1/s/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/c/f/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/n/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/p/h/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/a/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/2/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/i/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/k/x/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/i/r/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/r/b/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/q/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/s/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/x/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/f/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/b/q/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/0/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/1/c/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/s/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/8/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/c/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/7/y/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/m/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/p/g/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/u/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/q/j/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/u/u/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/e/x/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/p/t/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/8/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/u/8/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/e/a/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/2/n/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/6/h/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/4/7/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/4/h/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/w/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/z/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/a/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6/c/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/3/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/c/p/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/b/m/2.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px yellow;} /* Legendary/Mega */ img[src*="pkmn/o/g/t/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/r/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/9/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/z/2/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/9/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/x/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/c/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/1/t/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r/d/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/c/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r/u/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/k/n/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/j/n/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/g/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/q/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/a/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/a/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/k/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/q/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/0/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/e/m/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/h/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/u/2/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/0/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/j/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/r/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/g/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/l/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/s/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/s/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/v/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/l/g/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/n/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/q/l/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/2/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/b/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/f/z/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/7/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/3/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/e/y/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/7/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/8/w/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/t/5/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/n/u/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/9/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/5/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/k/5/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/w/o/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/w/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/4/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/c/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/e/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/j/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/m/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/1/v/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/6/y/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/m/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/c/h/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/r/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/0/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/m/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/r/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/n/l/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/k/y/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/i/b/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/v/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/i/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/z/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/a/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/s/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/9/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/r/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/1/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/e/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/w/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/7/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/8/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/y/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/z/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/x/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/r/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/f/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/r/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/3/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/h/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/l/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/j/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/3/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/8/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/h/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/e/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/d/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/l/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/j/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/9/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/a/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/8/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/4/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/8/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/1/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/u/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/g/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/5/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/g/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/d/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/4/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/j/o/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/b/p/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/6/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/b/m/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/1/c/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/v/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/y/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/4/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/x/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/w/s/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/s/2/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/c/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/x/4/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/n/e/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/e/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/a/d/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/v/d/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/u/5/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/i/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/k/i/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/r/7/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/4/w/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/7/j/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/u/i/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/q/p/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/w/h/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/1/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/0/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/q/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/b/p/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/p/1/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/a/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/e/5/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/r/8/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/8/s/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/d/9/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/i/u/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/b/z/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/o/i/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/b/8/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/z/b/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/o/b/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/e/p/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/j/7/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/j/d/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/a/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/4/k/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/f/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/y/b/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/t/n/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/u/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/f/h/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/s/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/8/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/p/8/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/l/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/2/w/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/8/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/z/7/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/1/y/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/s/i/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/z/v/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/8/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/f/s/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/p/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/n/7/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/o/q/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/7/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/1/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2/a/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/8/i/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/y/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/n/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/d/e/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/j/g/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/4/1/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/w/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/3/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/5/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/w/x/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/0/h/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/r/9/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/q/p/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/2/b/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/f/g/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/l/f/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/p/9/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/j/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/n/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/4/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/8/n/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/2/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/r/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/i/f/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/0/v/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/f/f/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/e/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l/p/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/1/4/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/s/r/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/u/2/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/5/g/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/6/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/q/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/j/2/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/s/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/l/j/c.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px red;} /* Happiness */ img[src*="pkmn/m/m/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/o/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/r/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/9/t/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/2/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/m/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/z/9/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/y/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/1/4/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/1/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/f/r/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/0/k/l.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px pink;} /* Special/Other */ img[src*="pkmn/e/r/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/v/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/4/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/j/m/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/2/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/w/u/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o/5/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/5/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/3/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/0/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/l/m/5.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px orange;} /* Field */ img[src*="pkmn/v/h/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/u/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/e/m/2.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px lightblue;} /* Trade */ img[src*="pkmn/u/5/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/i/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/q/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/m/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/8/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/o/s/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/p/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/a/h/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/4/e/o.png"],{border-radius: 50px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px purple;}
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
donuts3132's Avatardonuts3132
Heyo! First off, thank you so much for this code! It's super useful and I love it! Second, with all the Galar pokemon out, would you mind updating it? I tried updating the code myself, but unfortunately I don't know much about CSS lol. Thank you so much!
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Hi, I don't believe that the owner of this thread is active anymore, but it would be relatively simple to add the Galar Pokemon. Here are a few simple steps to that: 1. Go to this page on the Wiki. 2. Find and sort Pokemon that evolve by level, trade, etc. 3. Compile their image codes (IMG Code). It's very important that you don't use the egg code here. 4. Insert the appropriate image code into the CSS. It should look like img[src*="pkmn/IMG/CODE/HERE.png"]. For example, Grookey and Thwackey evolve by level, so their image codes would be added in after the /* Level */ category in any part of the code there, separated by commas. Then, since Rillaboom is fully evolved, its code would belong in the /* Final */ category. I hope that helps you with altering the code!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
RimuruRin's AvatarRimuruRin
If there is an updated version to this I would love if someone could let me know! I cant get the current code to work.

Rain/Rin | Any Pronouns | 21

I have no clue what I'm doing
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Countess_kitty on Everskies Signature Pagedoll @purapia on Discord
SouperNova's AvatarSouperNova

HELLO FRIENDS

I use to use this CSS all the time. I saw it hasn't been updated in a while, so I decided to add all of the new pokemon. Beware, I am not very active and sometimes go on hiatus without noticing, but I'll try to come back and edit this post when needed. :)

Code Template

SEE END OF POST FOR UPDATE /* Level */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px green!important;} /* Final */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 2px blue!important;} /* Item */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px yellow!important;} /* Legendary */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px red!important;} /* Mega/Totem */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px aqua!important;} /* Happiness */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px pink!important;} /* Special/Other */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px orange;} /* Field */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px lightblue!important;} /* Trade */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px purple!important;}
These Pokemon have too many varients to add, so here are what they should look like (taken from their pokedex entry)

IMPORANT UPDATE

I'm at the character limit on this post as more pokemon get added to the site. I don't want to make a second post since everything will get messy. To fix this, I have turned the code into a site skin! To add it to your personal site skin you now need to add
@import 'skins/user/W/S/3//evo-circles/__extra';
to the Extra CSS section of your personal skin. If I update the code, it will updated for everyone. You do need to re-save and re-apply your skin, though. In the code section of this post is the basic outline originally created by the OP RozziDoodles. You can add pokemon yourself if I go on a hiatus. (the pokemon in the list is a placeholder; replace x/x/x/x if you use the code) If you need help feel free to PM or Message me. If you want the long code I am willing to send it in DMs.

Issues with the code?

Trouble Shooting:
  1. Make sure the pokemon isn't one displayed below the code panel, and is not shiny, albino, or melanistic.
  2. Do a hard refresh of your browser. (ex. on my computer I can hard refresh by holding shift before pushing the refresh button.)
  3. Re-save and apply your site skin.
  4. If none of those work, maybe I haven't added the pokemon to the list yet. You can PM me directly to have it added.

Site Skin Updated: April 5, 2024

TYPE RACE
Score: 0
*Profile Picture and Template made by me* *All other images are official Pokefarm Q art*
LynnLuvsU's AvatarLynnLuvsU
boosting this because I am going to try using it! Thank you for the update to it, as I have not worked with CSS before.

Febuary 24th, 2024 UPDATE

I have made some more major adjustments to the code this time around. I have added all pokemon into the code that I was missing, as well as:
  • changed "Legendary/Mega" category to be just "Legendary" (This includes any legendaries that have more forms)
  • added category called "Mega/Totem/Paradox" which means the pokemon has a potential Mega, Totem or Paradox form (excluding legendaries)
  • put mega, totem, and paradox forms in the "Final" category since they have no more steps to complete
  • change circle size for "Final" to be 2px instead of 3px
hi! i just found this thread and have added it to my ccs! but im wondering how its supposed to work in fields, my fields dont show the minispirts and therefore dont show the circles :( how can i fix this? (if you know ofc! thank you for reading!)
pfp by antkin on toyhouse!! <3
Hello! For fields, I'm guessing you use a computer? My easiest way to make the mini sprites show up is to shrink the width of the browser until they turn into the minisprite version. (E.g. make the browser almost phone screen shaped.) If I find an easier way to toggle it I will let you know, though.
QueenNirn's AvatarQueenNirn
Hi hi! Thank you for Not only making this but then sharing it. I was wondering what kind of computer wizard you are.
Power taken is power borrowed, power given is power kept.
Score: 0
Badge created by Lycankai

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page