PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evolution Cheat Sheet - A Wishforger's Resource (CSS for Skin)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Evolution Cheat Sheet - A Wishforger's Resource (CSS for Skin) >

SouperNova's AvatarSouperNova

HELLO FRIENDS

I use to use this CSS all the time. I saw it hasn't been updated in a while, so I decided to add all of the new pokemon. Beware, I am not very active and sometimes go on hiatus without noticing, but I'll try to come back and edit this post when needed. :)

Code Template

SEE END OF POST FOR UPDATE /* Level */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px green!important;} /* Final */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 2px blue!important;} /* Item */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px yellow!important;} /* Legendary */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px red!important;} /* Mega/Totem */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px aqua!important;} /* Happiness */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px pink!important;} /* Special/Other */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px orange;} /* Field */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px lightblue!important;} /* Trade */ img[src*="pkmn/x/x/x/x.png"],{border-radius: 50px!important;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 3px purple!important;}
These Pokemon have too many varients to add, so here are what they should look like (taken from their pokedex entry)

IMPORANT UPDATE

I'm at the character limit on this post as more pokemon get added to the site. I don't want to make a second post since everything will get messy. To fix this, I have turned the code into a site skin! To add it to your personal site skin you now need to add
@import 'skins/user/W/S/3//evo-circles/__extra';
to the Extra CSS section of your personal skin. If I update the code, it will updated for everyone. You do need to re-save and re-apply your skin, though. In the code section of this post is the basic outline originally created by the OP RozziDoodles. You can add pokemon yourself if I go on a hiatus. (the pokemon in the list is a placeholder; replace x/x/x/x if you use the code) If you need help feel free to PM or Message me. If you want the long code I am willing to send it in DMs.

Issues with the code?

Trouble Shooting:
  1. Make sure the pokemon isn't one displayed below the code panel, and is not shiny, albino, or melanistic.
  2. Do a hard refresh of your browser. (ex. on my computer I can hard refresh by holding shift before pushing the refresh button.)
  3. Re-save and apply your site skin.
  4. If none of those work, maybe I haven't added the pokemon to the list yet. You can PM me directly to have it added.

Site Skin Updated: April 5, 2024

TYPE RACE
Score: 1837
*Profile Picture and Template made by me* *All other images are official Pokefarm Q art*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page