PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon sprite overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

"Previously, we were persistently pestered for promises on the provenance of pretty pictures presented to portray their Pokémon with pixels." The alteration is beautiful, this made me happy xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
That alliteration was intense, but I love it. XD My morning brain totally fell for it and then I realized what today is. You got me. XD
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
XxCherrim30xX's AvatarXxCherrim30xX
Morning brain betrayed me =( I wouldn't have fell for it if only I had seen it a few hours later. XD
Cherrim // Female
^^ "Click my favs?" ^^
Drifloon Hunt: 0S // 0A // 0M // 109H
Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion
is it bad to be confused even though you know this is a prank?
Score: 1111
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
I said, 'but it's covered. I can't see the sprites.' So I opened the images in a new tab and they were fine. 'okay, maybe other people know why this is happening'. so I looked at the comments wow, I'm so dumb lol
Prof pic + shop banner by me
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
What hot sprites 10/10
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Lol They did say that they take our suggestions quite literally so we got what we wished for

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Following user feedback, we have some adjustments for Albino and Melanistic Pokémon. Over the past few revamps, we've noticed some consistent feedback. Complaints that the Melanistics are too bright, and the Albinos are too dark. More veteran users, who were around for Generation 6's release, will know this already: We take user feedback extremely literally. Previously, we were persistently pestered for promises on the provenance of pretty pictures presented to portray their Pokémon with pixels. And so we did. And it was glorious. (We even got on TVTropes because of it! "Be careful what you wish for"!)
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Galaxy Lion's AvatarGalaxy Lion
that is a prank
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
wow they look so good. Great job artists ;) lol
Misia29's AvatarMisia29
It took me a second before I realized the date. This made me smile :)

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page