PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#5 [What a time to be alive]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Not really something who has a link with the recent update, but it has been a while since I had it in mind: [Question] Would you remplace Ravyne from the Bonus Counter? Since Blank Banshee have a new a new sona. It kinda weird that it's the only one who isn't linked to an user xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Not really something who has a link with the recent update, but it has been a while since I had it in mind: [Question] Would you remove Ravyne from the Bonus Counter? Since Blank Banshee have a new a new sona. It kinda weird that it's the only one who isn't linked to an user xD
If you don’t mind me asking, but what do you mean remove Ravyne? I didn’t read anywhere we were adding a new bonus counter/ replacing someone on the bonus counter...
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Not really something who has a link with the recent update, but it has been a while since I had it in mind: [Question] Would you remove Ravyne from the Bonus Counter? Since Blank Banshee have a new a new sona. It kinda weird that it's the only one who isn't linked to an user xD
If you don’t mind me asking, but what do you mean remove Ravyne? I didn’t read anywhere we were adding a new bonus counter/ replacing someone on the bonus counter...
I'm assuming they just want it renamed, as has been done in the past when the staff changes.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Oops, thought I have put remplace, it's corrected xD But yea, all the others mods have their username redirected to their profil, only Ravyne redirect into the wishforge. It's kinda weird.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I mean it kinda makes sense for it to still be Ravyne for the bonus counter, since Ravyne runs the wishforge, even if Ravyne has been retired as a 'sona. It is a bit odd, but I don't see a major problem with it personally? And not everyone who has a bonus counter, is still a mod. So. *shrug noise*.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
So why not replace them? It's kinda nice to see new face on the bonus counter. Also while Ravyne may "makes sense" they're also the only one in this case. My question is more about if it would ever changer. Not that it need to be change, in case your are wondering.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Ravyne is a character for the site, Blank is my 'persona'.
selocon's Avatarselocon
[question] I have a question about how scour finds will appear. Will it be "Result: <All 12 results here, possible with some with x# next to them>"? or would it be "Result: <Item 1> [next button]" followed by having 11 other items (or however many you get from the time you sent them out) shown? [end question] As for changing the counters, they were changed as needed, when the old characters/users were no longer staff (and thus the old characters weren't known.) Thing is...Ravyne (as a character, not the user) is still around and well known as the Jirachi "keeper" of the wishforge, it'd be a bit...odd, in my opinion, to have someone else become the gem counter when gems=wishforge and Ravyne lives there.

QUOTE originally posted by Melofia

[Question] Do you think it's possible to make an action option for the trainers? I think it would be a pretty cool add on and of course it would cost credits or even gold of your choosing. Just a question If this was already asked you can skip
No. No. No. Let's not. That's just my 2 cents, but the site lags enough. I also used CSS to remove the trainers (imo it pushes the content on profiles too far to the left) but this would slow the site down even more, with each trainer viewed as they'd all be doing movements/actions.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page