PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#4 [I've come back for more]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
To comment on the lag, I have been experiencing much less in the last week or so. Both at reset and at other times. Yes lag is a problem, but it does not seem to be causing any major problems (for me) related to number clicking. Also yes, A + D or the arrow keys work to move between parties.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
borinq's Avatarborinq
i find this extremely quicker and more convenient to use keys on multi profiles! i basically just repeatedly spam "1" and press "d" after what i think was six "1"'s. yes, it's kinda selfish to feed only sour berries to pokemon, but doing so really saves a lot of time. since i have a wireless keyboard, i can click on parties without even looking at the screen. heck, i can even do it in the bathroom if i wanted to!
haii call me mill toyhouse | rentry | lastfm
Meihru's AvatarMeihru
also, open 50 at a time, in a way generates less lag on your end since you dont reload so often, saves time
avatar commissioned @ YaGurlShelly
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Meihru

also, open 50 at a time, in a way generates less lag on your end since you dont reload so often, saves time
Whether you use open 10 or open 50, loading times between parties is the same, since it loads a new page for each party regardless. Just check your browser history.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Meihru's AvatarMeihru

QUOTE originally posted by rmcqu1

QUOTE originally posted by Meihru

Whether you use open 10 or open 50, loading times between parties is the same, since it loads a new page for each party regardless. Just check your browser history.
pretty weird that i notice very high performance differences then between 10 and 50^^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Kyurri

i find this extremely quicker and more convenient to use keys on multi profiles! i basically just repeatedly spam "1" and press "d" after what i think was six "1"'s. yes, it's kinda selfish to feed only sour berries to pokemon, but doing so really saves a lot of time. since i have a wireless keyboard, i can click on parties without even looking at the screen. heck, i can even do it in the bathroom if i wanted to!
Honestly, this is why the new game will be shifting away from berry clicks and replacing them with a single "Pet" action.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
[question] With the new game coming and the reboot postponed, is there any thought now to pkkemon from PF1 that aren't able to be transferred due to not having a sprite or data in PFQ? Or will they forever be stuck in limbo? I do miss the tiger glameow, toy nidos, and the easter lopunnies.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I can remember reading they wanted to bring these back via MCW but they've only been making new variants, as far as I know.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
[Question] Someone asked this in the Galar thread, but putting it here may help too. How will the Cramorant forms be affected by the new to-be Scouring system?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page