PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#4 [I've come back for more]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8910

The fourth Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! Please do not tag suggestions as [question] - please put suggestions in the suggestions forum! Thank you <3
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Ooh, I like the sound of the scour changes! [Question] Will the scouring tournament scoring and the scour daily task criteria need to be adjusted as well to keep pace with these changes? If so, how?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
im loving all these hotkeys being improved and added!! its amazing, and the new scour missions are literally looking amazing, it really is going to help the scour tournies because people were staying awake for unhealthy amounts of time so hotheys are obviously becoming more used onsite because they help wrist strain, these i one other activity onsite that i think causes wrist strain thatc could be helped with hotkeys, [question] could there be hotkeys for releasing pokemon? (besides tab shift or wahtever it is) something more simple? just thought id ask.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I don't like the scour update. More precisely that liked area would depends on the flavor. I personnaly would prefer if you'll have still the possibility to send them multiple time and guess which area they like. Maybe a 12h cap? Once a pokemon get to 12h, they get the cooldown. So, example, you could send them four time on a 30min mission with half the reward and then spend the last 10 on their prefered one. Maybe I'm the only one, but I didnt mind spending five hour on seeing what scour a pokemon liked. So to me, this update would remove a bit of the fun. It was all I have to say, to the others update, the only thing I can add is "That's neat".
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
The scour changes are sure interesting. I see how it makes scouring less tedious. No more of sending out the same exhausted team because you can't be bothered to swap it. However, I'm worried about one thing. It may affect the average price for boxes and for many f2p players they are the main source of ZC income. Box Boxes were already too high in supply and it always took a while to sell them, but now that scouring is made easier, there'll be even more of them around and I doubt people will buy them as much. Why buy if you can get the same haul every 12 hours for free? It's only speculations of course. I'll give it time and see how the market adapts.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
THANK YOU. I don't often get to be super psyched for an update but oh boy am I excited for this. Ignoring empty parties?? Better scouring??? It's like my dream update right here. Can't wait for the scour update especially.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
[question] (kinda) Will the ultra beast quest be fixed? A: Is it broken? I've heard no tell of it being broken. If it is, please report that. Thank you! Alright, so I was the one who said this. One of the things I saw from the reboot threads was the idea of a more streamlined/less painful/less expensive ultra beast quest. That's what I meant by fixed!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
I agree with Teaques about Scour changes. As someone who relies on selling boxes for income, I'm worried. They are already hard to sell but at least they have somewhat consistent selling price. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to try the new Scour and see how it will work out, but I hope it won't affect the market too much. Love the new skip empty party update though, thank you very much for that!~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Meihru's AvatarMeihru
[Question] A) Given the Scour Changes, will there be possible changes to Scour Tourneys and/or actual scour findings as well? B) How will the scour change actually work with findings? A) Right now, the Scour Tourney is nothing more but a Huge RNG Fest and has little to do with a "tournament" The only thing you could do to improve your chances were to - simply said - be more active and and send your Mons to scours more often than those who got more luck on scours for no reason. it was basically the only chance to get an advantage or, if you got terrible rng, to even be able to catch up at all. With how it is supposed to work now in the future, if everyone can just send the Mons on scours for 12 hrs, there is little to no chance at all for people with bad rng to even catch up. Which in return means, if i get bad rng i can potentially get locked out of the top100(egg prize) despite scours as much as mechanically possible and there is nothing i can do against it, no matter how active i am. B) Will the findings just come out as "individual hour findings", just tied together in a single list, or will there be just one big finding with potentially "better" findings the longer a mon was on scour?
avatar commissioned @ YaGurlShelly
MasterPlayer's AvatarMasterPlayer
[question] As a sequel to the Meltan question, could the Evolution Requirement be the same than the Zygarde Cell Collecting of the Totem Sticker Collecting, as it basically involves obtaining things from Scour Missions?
Link to my Trade Shop here

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page