PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

About the Daycare Adjustment

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

Bravelove's AvatarBravelove
I also support, i see literally no reason to not add a single sentence about clicking to the daycare, even if most people figure it out alone, pokefarm as a pokemon game attracts younger users which lends itself to wanting clear instructions especially for core features like the daycare. I genuinely do not understand why just shrugging and saying get good is somehow preferable when a single sentence change will help people while harming no one
Icon Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky(c) Nintendo
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Bump!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Bump!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
omg support last year i met someone on here who was lending pairs. i thought i would have to wait 2 days for my egg however 50 minutes after i borrowed the pair the user asked for it back. They had to explain to me multiple times that it was made through interactions and i think i annoyed them. It’s not like users to know interacting gives eggs anyway, so support.
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Bump!
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I support this, though I'll just iterate what others have said. It wouldn't take much effort to do and it can really help confused people. If the counter argument is "Well they shouldn't be confused" when the piece of writing doesn't mention anything about it then then that's not a good sign. I see no legitimate reasons not to include this. It's a sentence, and while it won't affect many people, it would obviously have a net positive/neutral effect since there is absolutely no downside.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Support! I've noticed this too, and I think clearing up any possible confusion is always a good idea <3
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Bump!
Bump!
pranksterjpg's Avatarpranksterjpg
To disagree (friendily and politely!!) with selocon, Just because there should be many hidden factors in a site does not mean it should be frustrating or entirely out of sight. You wouldn't know the information unless you asked another user, looked in a guide, or specifically searched the wiki. This isn't exactly a 'hidden factor' either, it's the necessary component and 'the next step' in beginning your very first hunt, or at least trying with breed your own OT pokemon together for Pokedex completion. Not everyone spends time pouring over the wikia and comprehends everything on a first try, a second, or even a third. I have had friends join the site that thought they could immediately jump into shiny hunting because they saw me do it, and are asking me questions again and again that I thought I'd answered but, well, I'm okay to do it again. Many RPGs have fallen to the dust or contributed to slowly driving off new players because they kept information that was barebones behind walls in order to 'keep a mysterious air'. And I'm not saying they'd lose traffic without this dire minor implementation or anything, but it's another one of those 'add a nudge for new players to retain interest' sort of things. 'Make interactions to create eggs for your daycare!' is nowhere near as much of a cool secret (and more like a basic instruction/indicator of 'the next step') to discover as 'chains help you find your eggs in the shelter' (which should stay not obvious imo bc it was cool to find out) Not every little thing and poke needs to be added, but if enough people say 'hey! this wasn't obvious to me and impeded my progress, or i struggled to understand how it works!', well, it's at least worth looking at since it's more anecdotal than affecting any core aspect of the site. This suggestion has my full support, especially as I've had more friends want to join the site or have it pique their interest.
× 1 / 600
× 3 / 600
× 0 / 15

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page