PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

About the Daycare Adjustment

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Bump!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
support! its not exactly uncommon for new players to go on the help forums asking, like, "hey its been 2 days and my pokemon havent produced any eggs" or something similar because the mechanic wasnt explained to them properly.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Eviantus's AvatarEviantus
As a new player I support this a relatively small QOL change. I figured it out, but I had initially assumed it would just be a timed thing like the garden. Adding a small sentence to state that interactions help the breeding process would help clear any confusion.
she/her | kiwi | journal
Bump!
Bump!
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Support. The daycare confused me for a long time because I had no idea what the percentages meant in relation to clicking. New users should not have to search around for basic information about one of the main parts of the site.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I just thought about something else, though I'm not 100% against this, I still say no. In the games, you have to walk around to generate an egg, that's why instead of "steps" our egg cycles are measured in "clicks". Would it harm anything? No. But at the same time, it's just like the games: be actively doing something to generate eggs.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
I find it funny that you bring the step up because I already did:

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

It can't be that obvious to new user that it's not the case for the daycare. Especially if they have past experience in game, they may not think that step = interactions. So what is really the problem in making this fact more obvious to people?
We now have the egg timer that give EXP without us having to do anything, so new players while seeing their egg getting exp without doing anything, they could think it's the same with the daycare. Even more if they have past experience on others game, or even website that have this kind of system. Where you don't need to do something in particular to make egg appears.
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
There are always going to be people that don't make the connection that clicking = producing eggs. There are people on this site that might have no experience with playing an actual Pokemon game. Making the assumption that everyone should be able to figure out something just ends up alienating people. There is no good reason for new users to not be able to easily locate basic information about one of the key parts of the game.
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Support. When j started hunting I WAS SO CONFUSED. Yall have to remember there are indeed young children on those site who don't understand it yet. I was 11 when I joined this site. I didn't realize steps = click. So yes, while it might be obvious for you, what about 11 year old autistic me? I am not going to click it. Definite support.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,832,732
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,292,124
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,664,161
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page