PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 888990

Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
I normally don't post my Chus,but I just hatched the 30th one.
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me
Shiny when im gem hunting? Yes.

hatching screenshot (missed the stars)

| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Bonespeaker's AvatarBonespeaker
I got a random shiny the other day that I thought was full odds, but didn't realize it was a bonus day, so I was a little bummed it wasn't TRULY fully random. Then today, as I was hatching a few more lab eggs for gems I got this kiddo. Completely, utterly, full odds, random chance. One of my favorite pokemon too, I'm super happy. And when I get around to evolving 'em, then I'll have TWO new shinies.
★ ☆ ⚔ ☆ ★ Bones | 29 | He/They | -6 GMT Collector of Rocks That Use To Be Alive Currently: ✯🦇✯ Melan Mega Dactyl Hunting ✯🦇✯ Mystery Dungeon Aerodactyl Portrait Animated by moi
faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
"well, i used my z-crystal but my hunt pair is Refusing To Breed, but luckily the tourney is going on, so might as well look for other fire albinos while i w--" i haven't gotten a hunt shiny yet but. I'll Take It
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
Thank you Sei day.... here's a cute little shiny McNugget man... let's see if I can hatch more, and make this a McNugget meal. <(ì v í)>
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
Wirewolfgirl's AvatarWirewolfgirl
My avatar was made by me. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made by KitKatKutie2
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Smol shiny moon fairy.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
hatched dis on first day on hunt, good fox boi
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Rosierre's AvatarRosierre
Finally, I have a second golden teddy bear in my collection!
Avatar: Official Tokyo Ghoul Art
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
Welcome all to childhood obesity's feline friend, Ronald MeowDonald ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ •☆Avatar made by me☆•

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page