PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 88899091

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hatched a shiny with an albino twin never done that before
Pfp from Pfq
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Pretty boy~

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

14/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 1000
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
Got a cool bat. This is the first shiny we hatched ourselves, so that’s fun!
-Unknown, ask again later

The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Birthday shiny obtained! Now watch me end up with a melan too
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Reima's AvatarReima
Last days of Type Race. Tournament guides my hunt plans. We're ending on a Sei day. "Oh hey, I love the Shiny of these, maybe I should try getting one?" Realize the mon would be perfect for your character - now we want the shiny Even More 673 eggs hatched and about a week after I started the hunt. 1st Shiny Looks like we're continuing 40 eggs later, 1st batch after server reset The boi His nature does Not fit the character all that well - which is hilarious to me lol, but hey, I'm not gonna push my luck in getting a more fitting one - let alone the right gender xD So I'll be happy with this one, very satisfied to finally get the boi. It was a ride, but I love him <3
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 6962
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
not even 100 eggs into this hunt yet and i have two shinies of my favorite pokemon :D hoping for a few albinos next and then however many eggs i need to get a melan........

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
lvl up field pokeblock shop (tba)credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 6/1/0/216
Pewpewkachu's AvatarPewpewkachu
My first shiny, and it's a completely random hatch (no radar/hunting).
Avatar art by myself of my original species.
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 5 — 9 / 91
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Boosted Sei day is being kind to me today, decided to go for Kleavor evo-wise first bc the evo item is rarer to find for me aha
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
Spontaneous hunt, I even forgot it was MCW, got motivated during the last Tournament and Glameow being the POTD. Then I just kept clicking and taking out eggs and hatching (bless the last Daycare update and rised limit of daily adopts, real life saver here) And I wasn't having high hopes after last one, but this time with Sei+Charm and just under 100 eggs Hsbsjudiidtnhhhhjjanjjajnaa First variant Shiny, and I want to say 'first self-hatched' but I have no special variants/exclusives anyways so I was really hoping for a boy, thought.. but the gender ratio is 3:1 Female to Male, so. Might be hatching them for a while.
0/1020
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
FINALLY got my second shiny!! how did i get a melan before two shinies.... lol if anyone would like to help me trade evo her it'd be very appreciated :D
finn + blurr | he/they score: 1225 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 88899091

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page