PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incentivize party clicks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I support this general idea, though of course I'm not sure how the specific incentives suggested would work. All in all: totally support making party clicking as attractive as mass clicking so that there's a mote even pros and cons list for both. I'm not gonma get into it but I would like to say I dont see why its such a big deal that party clicking gets an update? It wouldn't punish people that mass click, just benefit people who dont or can't for various reasons and make the option between mass or party clicking less "obvious" in terms of which you should do. As it is now, you'll notice a correlation between people who do "well" (ie. Have lots of melans and money) and people who mass click. Whereas less "well off" players seem to be those who can't or don't mass click. All this suggestion proposes is that the playing field be evened out more between the two options by boosting party clicking without taking away from mass clicking.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Elmani's AvatarElmani
I've also been thinking of ways to incentivise party clicking. For me as someone who plays on mobile, there is CSS that automatically centres people's field Pokémon and increases the hit box so I can use three fingers at a time, making it an easier move on my hand. Whereas there isn't any CSS that I know of that makes party clicking as easy - I have to click on 7 different points on the screen per party (each Pokémon + next person), and the rewards are less per time spent doing it. On desktop there is an QoL add-on (the one with the Bellsprout icon?) that makes party clicking faster by bringing all the Pokémon's click points to the same location on the screen, so I can click through much faster. But even then it's slower than massclicking, and I can only press one button (mouse click) whereas for field clicking I can alternate between either number button so my hands get less tired, so the rewards per time of party clicking for me are less than massclicking. The rewards I'm talking about mainly being egg generation and EXP to my party mons through the EXP share. Without the Bellsprout QoL add-on it takes noticeably more effort to party click than it does massclick, and while I know party clicking directly affects more site bonuses than mass clicking, when I can blast through 3000 clicks in five min or 50 parties (about 300 clicks), why would I choose the latter when I'm hunting? I do try and return all clicks I receive and on desktop send out a bunch. But things like increasing the IP return on party clicks (maybe the bonus counter would have to be changed, idk) and changing the egg generation chance to once every 10 parties alongside once every 64 clicks, whichever comes first, would be good incentives to me to party click more I'd still definitely mass click as well - like i said, I find it easier on mobile
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@elmani

Try this CSS (got from either eura or corviknoght. Cant remember)

#multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons { text-align:center; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; } /* stacks */ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon {padding:25px!important;margin-top:-25px!important;margin-left:-25px!important;left:45%!important;top:40%!important;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons { text-align:center; } #partybox .party>div>.action.working {display:none;} #multiuser .party>div { height:0px; background-color:transparent; border:none; } #multiuser .fieldslink { margin-top:200px; } #multiuser #partybox .party>div>.action>a:nth-child(n), #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { position:absolute; left:0px; height: 200px!important; width:200px!important; line-height:200px; z-index:2; } .mu_navlink.next { position:relative; height:200px; top:-100px; left:-200px; width:200px; z-index:1; line-height:200px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { margin-top:-18px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(3) { margin-top:-36px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(4) { margin-top:-54px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { margin-top:-72px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { margin-top:-90px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { z-index:2; }
Clear cache and open a 50 list of users, i think you'll like it
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Elmani's AvatarElmani
@Terabbit - oh, yes, that is helpful!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Funny you should bring this up. See the Dev Log post for an update that was just made to do exactly this.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Ah! I was just about to post a help thread asking why my eggtimer reset and what the update with that was - then I went over to the Dev Log {This post, point 4}
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Wow niet. You never fail to impress. That change was outside the scope of what i couldve came up with but is a great way to make this effective!!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page