PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incentivize party clicks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
This is a very simple and blunt suggestion. Make party clicking more desirable to both the average player and the veteran player. What im about to suggest can be seen as 'extreme' but i think it is completely reasonable considering the circumstances and the comparisin to mass clicking. Triple the worth of each individual party click, in currency recieved, IP recieved and interaction count towards egg breeding. (NOT EXP WORTH TO RECIEVERS EGGS AND POKEMON) Why? Because as of this moment party clicking is not desirable, its time consuming, unrewarding and inconvenient when compared to mass clicking. However this whole site relies on party clicking. It is arguably the most important type of interaction. It helps people hatch eggs, level party pokemon and increase bonus counters. Heck party clicking is encouraged by a lot of site events (ie when in events theres party clicking goals) You may be thinking "trippling the worth of party clicks? Thats just insane" but it really isnt. In the time it takes you to click a party (even with CSS) a decent mass clicker can make 40 clicks. I am am avid party clicker. On good days i can click 3000 unique users. However. Every time i notice that only about 1/3rd of those clickw qre returned. (I will provide proof next time because Im sure this sounds like an outrageous claim) So pros: Increases bonus counters faster Helps people hatch eggs faster Encourages user interaction with a variety of different people as opposed to clicking a set mass click list Encourages people to reclick peoples parties theyve already clicked that day Improves the use of wishforge badges, thus making the worthwhileness of improving them.go up Cons: I think this isnt true but you could say that it will produce too much ip or credits but as i said. Compared to massclicking this isnt a huge buff.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I think the system is fine, relying on clickback can be rewarding if you interact on many different user you can. Great for players that spend time to time on the site. Sure it would be more rewarding for them, but people who prefer massclicking would still mass clicking. Credits is easy enough to get, since you can also rely on trade and such. While I wouldn't mind for the IP, I think massclicking would still be faster. Even with tripling, a egg is generated each 64 interactions, while in massclicking it's a chance each two fields, in party clicking it would still be 10 party. Maybe not worth the time for an exclusive breeder.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I think the system is fine, relying on clickback can be rewarding if you interact long enough. Great for players that spend time to time on the site. Sure it would be more rewarding for them, but people who prefer massclicking would still mass clicking. Credits is easy enough to get, since you can also rely on trade and such. While I wouldn't mind for the IP, I think massclicking would still be faster. Even with tripling, a egg is generated each 64 interactions, while in massclicking it's a chance each two fields, in party clicking it would still be 10 party. Not worth the time as a exclusive breeder.
As someone who actively party clicks i cant disagree more. What this suggestion is trying to do is encourage massclickers to party click. Maybe party interaction need to quadrupled or quintupled. i dont know personally but for now im suggesting tripple. the clickback system is currently just not worth peoples time. I can tell this because i only get clicked back for one of every three parties i click. So clearly people arent seeing a purpose in clicking back. You say youre a massclicker that breed variants and exclusives. So this wouldnt really affect you. But it would affect people like me who can do a healthy dose of party and mass clicks. Or maybe people who just do party clicks. Ive said it once and ill say it again Massclicking does nothing for the site in comparison to party clicking. It affects garthic and niet. Thats the extent of it. Most people you mass click are probably the same people who have S&S fields. Clicking them does very little for everyone else onsite. But if more people felt like party clicking was more useful, more eggs would be hatched, more shinies hatched, more eggs adopted. Its such a huge difference in how it affects the site on a sitewide scale. So yeah. You might not see a point in this but other people might. People might start party clicking, might return more clicks. That would be worth this suggestion.

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

You say youre a massclicker that breed variants and exclusives. So this wouldnt really affect you. But it would affect people like me who can do a healthy dose of party and mass clicks. Or maybe people who just do party clicks. Ive said it once and ill say it again Massclicking does nothing for the site in comparison to party clicking. It affects garthic and niet. Thats the extent of it. Most people you mass click are probably the same people who have S&S fields. Clicking them does very little for everyone else onsite. But if more people felt like party clicking was more useful, more eggs would be hatched, more shinies hatched, more eggs adopted. Its such a huge difference in how it affects the site on a sitewide scale.
I didn't say that I was a exclusive breeder. My phone just correct word wrongly. I'm on computer now, so I'll try to better explain my point. Exclusive hunters may just think it's worth the time enough as it can take hundred, even thousand of clicks. So party clicking would take too much time to generate a egg. Unless it's would be garanted each ten party, but it could be seen as broken. Massclicking help people with wishforge, people who have uft field, people who like to show their pokemon in general. Maybe in your book it serve nothing, but it can be important for others. You like party clicking? Then go for it. But as I said, it would affect mostly people who already have an habit to party click and I don't think we could find something worth enough to encourage them to party clicking. Even then, they play like they want. It's a problem that people only click back once? Then it's the clickback system who need change, not the party clicking system.
Okay firstly i really didnt appreciate the tone i sent in my first response. Im sorry for my word chouce. I came off as really rude. I didnt mean to do that. i know from previous interactions you're pretty nice. I should have been less harsh. Im just very passionate about this subject

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

People only Click you back once? Then it's the clickback system who need change, not the party clicking system.
But the problem is that party clicking is not worth it to begin with. It is the root issue. Fixing the party clicking system will affect the clickbqck system by association. This was a very long time ago but so i cant quote it but i remember garthic said that they planned on improving the party clicking system. Because it is broken right now. To your other points. 1. Yes. I understand that. I also breed exclusives and i would never use party clicking to generate eggs. But a lot of mass clickers use mass clicking as a way to increase their eggs exp via exp share. This suggestion isnt to replace massclicking. Its too make party clicking appealing alongside mass clicking. People are still going to mass click. Especially the pokerus host. 2.yeah i understand that. I agree actually. as i said before. Im not looking to replace massclicking. I just think this will make people who massclick clickback more. Or maybe party click when they aren't mass clicking. But i dont think people that massclick activly mass click a variety of users outside pokerus hosts. Usually massclickers (speaking as one) click people with neat s&s fields with a lot of pokemon. And most people that are massclicked are massclicked by a lot of other people, so their RTE's (if they are even still active to need them) will be ready so much faster than and average user with non s&s fields. I believe that the reasons to mass click you said is kind of the purpose of pokerus and trying to get it.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
How exactly is party clicking not desirable? The only way you're hatching eggs faster via mass clicking is if you're using SLEs so I'd say party clicks are still desirable if your intentions are to hatch eggs. Both methods of clicking are time consuming and there isn't much you can do about that. Since you claim that people can click a full field in about the same amount of time it takes to click a party, how would this accomplish anything? Basically you're suggesting each party click be counted as 3 so at best that's technically 18 clicks per party, that's less than half a field.. So when it comes to IP and Credits, wouldn't mass clicking still be the better option? Doesn't party clicking already give you a better chance of producing eggs? I can't recall it ever being mentioned so there's a chance I just have terrible luck when it comes to mass clicking but every time I've tested it, I average more eggs produced per 300 party clicks than I do for every 300 field clicks so tripling that effect would just be broken. Overall I say no support, maybe you should look at giving clickbacks more incentive instead? Though personally I feel our online and interaction pages just aren't designed for that, unlike a few other click based Pokémon sites where users reappear the moment there's a new egg/Pokémon in their party that you've yet to interact with..
Other
• Current Type Race points: 0 •

Im sorry for my word chouce. I came off as really rude. I didnt mean to do that.
No worries, I got used to it on this subforum lol.

But the problem is that party clicking is not worth it to begin with. It is the root issue. Fixing the party clicking system will affect the clickbqck system by association.
iOlrickx saumarize quite well what I wanted to say. The better your badge, the most exp you'll get by interaction. Eltafez made a great calculator showing that. Casual player that, for now, don't really spend time on PFQ may like the extra exp they get after getting click by people. Veteran player would be proud to see that their wishforge work was worth it as a wishwallow badge give 125 exp by click. Maybe don't see as big, but there many way to boost the exp bonus. So yea, party clicking is worth it since we can expect a clickback. Finding a way to fix the clickback system would enhance the party clicking.
The only issue with improving only the clickback system is that then only people who clickback are benefiting and thats is not fair to the person that clicked them initially which is why im suggesting this so everyone involved gets to benefit.
How it could only be benefical only at one of the parties? It's like saying that clicking someone doesn't give you anything. There is many way of improving the clickback system to encourage clickback. if clickback became encouraged, people would have more reason to party click in the first place.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I’ve only been popping in and out and reading snippets so I apologize if what I’m about to say isn’t actually contributing but something I’ve noticed when I click is that people are so focused on clicking other people that they forget that they have people to click back (I’ve noticed this in myself too so I hope it doesn’t feel like I’m just pointing fingers.) So maybe what could be done is so that after a person party clicks a certain number of profiles (y’all can help come up with the specific number) a pop up could come up to remind the person to check their interactions page for clickbacks? (Like how we have the pop up now for “you’ve been clicking for a while. You should consider taking a break”) Although I just realized this could be a way of “telling people how to play” so if that’s the case just ignore me. :P In that case something like the Amulet Coins from PF1 might be worth bringing back. Earning those were based off clickbacks.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page