PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 464465466

Azarija's AvatarAzarija
grandmaster.pngc.png
@LunaOokami can i swap my 1500 gp for your 300zc?
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use
Sir Quackie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSir Quackie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
@Lilith Can I get your delta vouchers at price of 3k credits per DP?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
@Lilith Hi :) If you are interested, I would love to swap up to 25m credits for your zc
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_cel.png for 15zc/each summon_mol.pngsummon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
GhostHaunter's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGhostHaunter
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
@Lilith I'd like to trade my 2.5m credits for 500zc :D Is it okay also offer my 1k gp for 200zc? Otherwise this question for @LunaOokami
Score: 218
Highwind's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHighwind
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
@Lilith- Hello, I have 5 Blue Soul Dews & 2 Iceroot Carrots that I'd be willing to sell for 20zc and 15zc each, respectively, if you're interested!
avatar image made by paparoach on tumblr; original spritework is from Final Fantasy IV (1991) © Square Enix ☆☆☆ Check out my Trade Shop for Summons, Dexing, Free Fields, & S/As.
Lilith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLilith
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by louiserace

@Lilith How much would you like for the shiny female Flarbat? Thanks Edit: I'd als be interested in a price for the albino Moltres
Trade sent and completed

QUOTE originally posted by P1NK BUTT3RFR33

Hello @Lilith What is the price for this Shiny Moltres? https://pokefarm.com/summary/f3_g_ Thank you C:
Trade sent over with pricing

QUOTE originally posted by Sir Quackie

@Lilith Can I get your delta vouchers at price of 3k credits per DP?
Hi there which delta passes were you requesting?

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

@Lilith Hi :) If you are interested, I would love to swap up to 25m credits for your zc
Hi there i would love to but unfortunately my finances arent great due to changing jobs. I will edit my shop for now as i can't currently offer ZC. I do have GP and some specials UFT if any of these interested you for payment instead of ZC

QUOTE originally posted by GhostHaunter

@Lilith I'd like to trade my 2.5m credits for 500zc :D Is it okay also offer my 1k gp for 200zc? Otherwise this question for @LunaOokami
Hi there, same as my above post im currently unable to offer ZC but i am happy to offer anything else i have available instead

QUOTE originally posted by Highwind

@Lilith- Hello, I have 5 Blue Soul Dews & 2 Iceroot Carrots that I'd be willing to sell for 20zc and 15zc each, respectively, if you're interested!
Thank you very much for your offer i am currently out of ZC and will only be able to make payments in GP, specials other summons etc
voucher_ditto.png Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
summon_gla.png Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
Highwind's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHighwind
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

QUOTE originally posted by Highwind

Thank you very much for your offer i am currently out of ZC and will only be able to make payments in GP, specials other summons etc
I am currently only taking zc for summons, so I'll have to decline, but thank you for letting me know
GhostHaunter's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGhostHaunter
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by GhostHaunter

Hi there, same as my above post im currently unable to offer ZC but i am happy to offer anything else i have available instead
I need to buy HM and Ubercharm :_) But thank you for answer
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi there i would love to but unfortunately my finances arent great due to changing jobs. I will edit my shop for now as i can't currently offer ZC. I do have GP and some specials UFT if any of these interested you for payment instead of ZC
I see, totally understandable! Good luck with the job hunting :)
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

@LunaOokami can i swap my 1500 gp for your 300zc?
Apologies for the delay. I currently don't have any zc but I'm hoping to buy more at the weekend.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 464465466

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page