PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 460461462

Azarija's AvatarAzarija
@LunaOokami can i swap my 1500 gp for your 300zc?
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
@Lilith Can I get your delta vouchers at price of 3k credits per DP?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
Sari's AvatarSari
@Lilith Hi :) If you are interested, I would love to swap up to 25m credits for your zc
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
@Lilith I'd like to trade my 2.5m credits for 500zc :D Is it okay also offer my 1k gp for 200zc? Otherwise this question for @LunaOokami
Score: 0
Highwind's AvatarHighwind
@Lilith- Hello, I have 5 Blue Soul Dews & 2 Iceroot Carrots that I'd be willing to sell for 20zc and 15zc each, respectively, if you're interested!
avatar image made by paparoach on tumblr; original spritework is from Final Fantasy IV (1991) © Square Enix ☆☆☆ Check out my Trade Shop for Summons, Dexing, Free Fields, & S/As.
Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by louiserace

@Lilith How much would you like for the shiny female Flarbat? Thanks Edit: I'd als be interested in a price for the albino Moltres
Trade sent and completed

QUOTE originally posted by P1NK BUTT3RFR33

Hello @Lilith What is the price for this Shiny Moltres? https://pokefarm.com/summary/f3_g_ Thank you C:
Trade sent over with pricing

QUOTE originally posted by Sir Quackie

@Lilith Can I get your delta vouchers at price of 3k credits per DP?
Hi there which delta passes were you requesting?

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

@Lilith Hi :) If you are interested, I would love to swap up to 25m credits for your zc
Hi there i would love to but unfortunately my finances arent great due to changing jobs. I will edit my shop for now as i can't currently offer ZC. I do have GP and some specials UFT if any of these interested you for payment instead of ZC

QUOTE originally posted by GhostHaunter

@Lilith I'd like to trade my 2.5m credits for 500zc :D Is it okay also offer my 1k gp for 200zc? Otherwise this question for @LunaOokami
Hi there, same as my above post im currently unable to offer ZC but i am happy to offer anything else i have available instead

QUOTE originally posted by Highwind

@Lilith- Hello, I have 5 Blue Soul Dews & 2 Iceroot Carrots that I'd be willing to sell for 20zc and 15zc each, respectively, if you're interested!
Thank you very much for your offer i am currently out of ZC and will only be able to make payments in GP, specials other summons etc
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
Highwind's AvatarHighwind

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

QUOTE originally posted by Highwind

Thank you very much for your offer i am currently out of ZC and will only be able to make payments in GP, specials other summons etc
I am currently only taking zc for summons, so I'll have to decline, but thank you for letting me know
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter

QUOTE originally posted by GhostHaunter

Hi there, same as my above post im currently unable to offer ZC but i am happy to offer anything else i have available instead
I need to buy HM and Ubercharm :_) But thank you for answer
Sari's AvatarSari

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi there i would love to but unfortunately my finances arent great due to changing jobs. I will edit my shop for now as i can't currently offer ZC. I do have GP and some specials UFT if any of these interested you for payment instead of ZC
I see, totally understandable! Good luck with the job hunting :)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

@LunaOokami can i swap my 1500 gp for your 300zc?
Apologies for the delay. I currently don't have any zc but I'm hoping to buy more at the weekend.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here

Pages: 123··· 453454455456457··· 460461462

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page