PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eeveehart's shop: Items, S/A hunts & Charms

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 125126127

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Announcement: Box hunt slots have been reopened!!
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 764 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Psyco629's AvatarPsyco629
Eeveehart! Hunt me boxes! Username: Psyco629 Order: 3 Boxboxes Payment: 1500gp equiv Additional (Optional): Can I swap some of the gp for credits? Like 1000gp and 500k credits?

QUOTE originally posted by Psyco629

Eeveehart! Hunt me boxes! Username: Psyco629 Order: 3 Boxboxes Payment: 1500gp equiv Additional (Optional): Can I swap some of the gp for credits? Like 1000gp and 500k credits?
Mixed payments are fine. I'll get them to you soon as I get them together.
hey! when you resume your finneon hunt can i get a hunt spot for a melan finneon and 5 shiny deltas(dont mind on the type) for 600zc and 7 medium fire gems and 3 medium ghost?

QUOTE originally posted by Flämïngölövër

hey! when you resume your finneon hunt can i get a hunt spot for a melan finneon and 5 shiny deltas(dont mind on the type) for 600zc and 7 medium fire gems and 3 medium ghost?
Sure thing!! I'll get you on the list.
sorry im back xD but could i also add 3 Albino delta hunt spots for 8 medium ghost gems and 1 medium fire?

QUOTE originally posted by Flämïngölövër

sorry im back xD but could i also add 3 Albino delta hunt spots for 3 medium ghost gems and 50zc?
No problem. XD I'll get that added.
Deathslinger's AvatarDeathslinger
Hello, could I get an albino Finneon please? Will be paying with GP, don't mind which nature or gender. :)
Forum PFP made for my use only by SwansonsxHymn

QUOTE originally posted by Dumbledore

Hello, could I get an albino Finneon please? Will be paying with GP, don't mind which nature or gender. :)
Sure thing! It's on it's way.
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
Hello can i please get https://pokefarm.com/summary/47vrH and the psychic delta finneon and both fairy delta finneons? And how much in gp please?
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page