PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eeveehart's shop: Items, S/A hunts & Charms

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 124125126

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Sounds good. I'll send it over.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
hey what are you wanting for the jade orb? would you perhaps take any swaps from my shop? ive got a bunch of shiny/albinos id be willing to trade, as well as some summons, i got a bunch of stuff id love to work out a deal with ya! thanks for your time
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
I was thinking 550gp for it. I looked through your list of specials. I like the shiny glileo, the albino honedge, and the albino flarbat. I think that equals out.
i love that glileo and flarbat, but a fair price to pay to take one stop closer to finishing my egg dex! ill send some trades your way! thanks!
Lol never fear they are going to be displayed in all their glory in shiny dex fields, so you can come say hi any time.
hi again! got my sights set on that helix orb did you have anything else out of my shop or any other shinys/albinos? or any of my deltas? or i could offer 200k credits?
Nothing else is catching my eye so, I'd like the credits please.
sounds good, ill send a trade! thanks so much youre really helping me with the steps to my egg dex!
Glad I can help! ^^
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12
Hiya! I'm interested in purchasing an Adamant Orb~ How much would that be?
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora

Pages: 12345··· 124125126

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page