PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

iZoura's AvatariZoura
I really support this. After the whole month, slowly dribbling money into it, I managed to get my premium box. I rememeber them being lackluster, but getting an Opal and that's it? For spending £80 on this website I'd want more than an "Uber-rare" Opal. Remove the items like the Opal, Red Orb, etc. Add in something else. Maybe the chance to get a DCP bundle, or some Lucky Eggs, improve the Summoning chances, etc. Maybe have the ability to get a collection of Arceus plates on the super rare occassion. Just. Remove. Uber-rare. Items. So.... yeah, support from me! xD
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
support! i've never opened a premium box, but personally, i would be really upset if i spent a large quantity of real-life money and then got a handful of megastones or a couple of forme-change items for my time. mega stones are worth, on average, about 150kc each, and the forme-change items you can get are worth maybe 75kc, possibly 100kc? seems sort of lackluster for something that's described as being 'full of awesomeness' in my opinion. i like the idea of having something like higher level relic items, DCP's, Z-crystals/frags, or even maybe like...hypermode passes or charms? i'm not too sure on the last one, since percentages would have to get moved around, but it's a thought! :D
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Support! I opened a premium box about a month ago to a couple mega stones and a summon item, after passively adding ZC to the premium box goal. I think it's only the third or second one I've opened, but this last time, I really expected something great. I've never actually saved up to get one, but it would stink to save up for one without knowing what you night get from it! The addition of the Market really impacted the worth of premium box items - and not really in the best of ways! ^^
I agree too but my reasons are that it costs a lot on my side of the world to buy ZC. It's a little shy of $10 here just for a month of HM (shy of $158 for 10k ZC to get a premium box). Of course it varies for everyone coming from different places. Though to me, $158 for something like a couple of uber rare items out of the box at worse pulls seems pretty low. Yes, you get them through other events at times but not that often. To me, it's just not worth it really to pay so much to get so little from those boxes.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Hollowedwolf's AvatarHollowedwolf
Full support! I spent a extra 15$ just to finish the final stretch on my first premium box... And the reward for it.. I believe was something like a few summon items.. Honestly i was crushed and so upset about it when it happened. So much hype for just a few summons, and it wasn't even that great of a summon. I feel summon items should be removed and replaced with something else as I've probably gotten 20 or more summons from normal boxes, so getting them from a box I spent 100 real $$ on is super discouraging. This would also encourage players to spend more money on the site like i did for my first premium box when i thought it was going to be super rewarding. I personally like getting mega stones but maybe we could get a small chance to find a shiny charm or as many others have said z crystals/fragments or even maybe some bonus zc in a small amount??? Like 50zc or 25? Also personally opinion but with how rare ubers items can be and how expensive they are to buy from the prize shop i don't really mind them being in the premium box.. :)
  • Rando pokemon i love
  • My Shop!
  • progress bar
made by hollowedwolf
165 /200hypermode/uber:3
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Niet is going to be looking into this and finding a way to balance it out, so I'm going to move this to approved c:
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I guess this can be moved to completed because of the update. Update

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page