PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fae & The Fox - Now Open!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 798081

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
How much would it be to buy two shinies and two albino peeps? I would love to have an evolved form of both albinos and shinies!
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Gilded's AvatarGilded
As per my prices on the front page, they're 40ZC/equiv each so it'd be 160ZC/equiv for 4 of them ^^ E: I also haven't added it here, but I'm also offering a deal of any 3 special Peeps for 1 x60 DCP pack if that's something you'd be able/prefer to do :D
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

As per my prices on the front page, they're 40ZC/equiv each so it'd be 160ZC/equiv for 4 of them ^^ E: I also haven't added it here, but I'm also offering a deal of any 3 special Peeps for 1 x60 DCP pack if that's something you'd be able/prefer to do :D
Sorry I missed that ;-;. I'll take it! 160 zc it is :3
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
@Gilded can I please buy all of your Med fighting gems with gp & zc since it's an odd number? So 8 w/gp and 1 w/zc?
× 45 / 500
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance1021

@Gilded can I please buy all of your Med fighting gems with gp & zc since it's an odd number? So 8 w/gp and 1 w/zc?
I only have 8 med fighting which would be 400gp/80ZC (or some combo of the two)? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

I only have 8 med fighting which would be 400gp/80ZC (or some combo of the two)? ^^
Sorry I don't know where I got 9 from XD. Id like to do just gp then ^^
gezeïchnet's Avatargezeïchnet
hello again @gilded c': since i have some more currency available rn, may i offer 1.5k zc on these three triplets along with the trolls ? i hope 300zc per sounds fair;; but lmk if not !!
icon by panicpuppy
@Gilded do you swap currencies? If so I'd like to swap my zc for gp ^^
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by gezeïchnet

hello again @gilded c': since i have some more currency available rn, may i offer 1.5k zc on these three triplets along with the trolls ? i hope 300zc per sounds fair;; but lmk if not !!
Ngl, I was hoping to get a bit more out of the sets but since you're nabbing 5 of them all at once, I'll bite :o I'll send them in a sec!

@Gilded do you swap currencies? If so I'd like to swap my zc for gp ^^
It's not usually a service I offer (unless I'm looking for a specific currency) but I have no issues with doing it ^^ I do like to keep small reserves of each currency, though, so I'd prefer not to swap more than 500gp if that's alright!
That is fair! I'm not great at math but I think that would be 100zc?

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 798081

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page