PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 282930

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Meowth hunt completed 30/11/2019. Stones yet to be attained; albino evo yet to be achieved
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Notable Box Box Results: * Black Prism * Death Wing * Gyaradosite * Gold Statue * several lower tier Relics Weirdly, most if not all of those came from the Glittery Boxes. Weird... but great financially!
Ninetales, the hunt of which previously ended 30/09/2019, Mega Evolved 02/12/2019. Stone attained through MCW voucher - toss-up between Ninetales, Liepard, Gogoat, Flareon and Leafeon, and the dice rolled a 1.
Charmander hunt completed 02/12/2019 - second albino Charmander earned almost exactly a year after the last one! Three of four stones yet to be attained; second albino evo yet to be achieved
Poochyena hunt completed 05/12/2019. Stones yet to be attained; shiny evo yet to be achieved
Aron hunt completed 06/12/2019. Second stone yet to be att-- I I'M SORRY??????

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Aron hunt completed 06/12/2019. Second stone yet to be att-- I I'M SORRY??????
Okay, now that my faculties are a little bit better: Melan Aggron Mega Evolved 11/12/2019. Will still keep an eye out for other two Aggronites for completionist's sake, but at least I Have the Entry now.
Axew hunt completed 11/12/2019 - the shiny gave me the final Dragon Gem I needed for Titanium, no less. Stones placed, evos yet to be attained. I can't technically break this chain yet, because I'm still bound to the type race and Skrelp, being a tournament Poke, won't break the chain. So what I think I'll do is keep albino-grinding for Skrelp and delta-grinding for Axew, then get to the end of the tourney and make the switch.

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Axew hunt completed 11/12/2019 - the shiny gave me the final Dragon Gem I needed for Titanium, no less. Stones placed, evos yet to be attained.
Haxorus Mega Evolved 15/12/2019.
Skrelp hunt completed 15/21/2019. No stones necessary! Shiny evo yet to be achieved

Pages: 12345··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page