PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding idea for exclusives

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345··· 789

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
to be honest, i think i have an idea for the eggdex. at first, when unbreedable, these mons come in one egg and the color is at random. once they're breeadable, the colors are by the parents and the eggs all look the same. and no matter what, if this suggestion is approved, the artists have to do something. But.... maravol? Y'know, where the artists came up with 18 patterns? yeah. they've done it before.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,805,152
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,267,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,632,344
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Again, that's a matter of Sally storing information. She knows what an unown will be because of the egg it comes from, not because of its parents. Parents determine the egg, and the egg determines what comes out. It would have to be separate egg dexes for it to work.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
okay, okay, so lemme break it down. in the first two seasons, they're like Oricorio- completeluy random colors from the same eggdex. after the seasons, all of their intended features come into play.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
And for marvol whatever pattern the user hatches is the one that will always hatch the only way players could get the other patterns was through trade or if they were lucky the shelter
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

And for marvol whatever pattern the user hatches is the one that will always hatch the only way players could get the other patterns was through trade or if they were lucky the shelter
ugh, i'm not saying it'll work like Maravol. I'm saying they did it with Maravol- a large variety of sprites with little difference- why not with this?
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
If that's the case (Oricorio), you're just suggesting a new design - which is against the rules. Also, how would the prize shop work? Could you only buy one egg? If each one is a separate dex for the colors, there would be no way to chain it which means shiny rank users are locked out for !two seasons! Either it's a varient Flabebe where there's no way to breed it (so it's just a varient suggestion which is against the rules as I said) or a new breeding suggestion that would lock shiny rank and arceus rank users out for two seasons.

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

If that's the case (Oricorio), you're just suggesting a new design - which is against the rules. Also, how would the prize shop work? Could you only buy one egg? If each one is a separate dex for the colors, there would be no way to chain it which means shiny rank users are locked out for !two seasons! Either it's a varient Flabebe where there's no way to breed it (so it's just a varient suggestion which is against the rules as I said) or a new breeding suggestion that would lock shiny rank and arceus rank users out for two seasons.
you guys don't understand me, do you? i'm not suggesting a new pokemon at all! i'm suggesting a game mechanic. i'm using comparasions for how it could work. eggs from the prize shop are like Oricorio/Flabebe- completely random- but when bred, they work like Unown. The bred eggs won't be part of the dex until they can be there! and it shouldn't be that hard. they already did it with Unown, why not do it again. it's not hard to get 10 eggdexes. yes, it's annoying, but will some damage to arceus rank really end the world? it's supposed to be hard to get! sorry, i'm getting frustrated. neither of you are understanding me, and it's upsetting.
The way I see it variants are pokemon with either barely any difference from their cannon counterpart or have some sort of obvious change but doesn't take away the fact that it is a cannon pokemon

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

The way I see it variants are pokemon with either barely any difference from their cannon counterpart or have some sort of obvious change but doesn't take away the fact that it is a cannon pokemon
i'm not suggesting a variant. i'm not suggesting a new pokemon. i am suggesting a game mechanic.
Even if this is a " game mechanic" you're still making NEW pokemon which means this is a suggestion for a new variant/ exclusive

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page