PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fields & Affinities

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
@QuirkyRabbit Thank you, that is really helpful to know! I'd been struggling with raising happiness for deltas especially. Moved the delta ghost to the correct field now, it's already gained 5% happiness. Appreciate!
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
Drakine's AvatarDrakine
Wanted to update that I did some comparing and found out that you can get it down to 6 fields for raising happiness by having the following: Fire Electric Fighting Ground Dark Fairy This covers every type of pokemon.
Score: 0
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
Thank you for this! I had a bit of trouble finding the best field for my Aytheraye but I assume Dark is probably the best, seeing as it’s a Normal/Ghost type.
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Caspencreme's AvatarCaspencreme
Question, (ik this is a bit late) I have a bug field but I have a Yanma whos Bug Flying type, could i still put them in?
EsperBear's AvatarEsperBear

QUOTE originally posted by Caspencreme

Question, (ik this is a bit late) I have a bug field but I have a Yanma whos Bug Flying type, could i still put them in?
You can. Keep in mind that With a bug field flying types dislike it but they will still slowly gain happines. However with a flying type field both bugs and flying like that field type so it will gain faster Edit: I have a few Bug/Flying types in my bug fields and they are maxed happiness

EsperBear | 26

Type Race Score: 0
Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys
I put lunatone & Solrock in my Rock type breeding field and they are at 0% happiness while my Glimmora's are at 5%. Will their happiness grow or not? (Lunatones and Solrocks)
russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla

QUOTE originally posted by Starfallsys

I put lunatone & Solrock in my Rock type breeding field and they are at 0% happiness while my Glimmora's are at 5%. Will their happiness grow or not? (Lunatones and Solrocks)
they should become happier, psychic is not a negative affinity for rock fields, and I also personally have a solrock in a rock field at max happiness. if they are at 0% did you move them from another field recently? it can take a while to increase.
yae miko genshin impact official plushie product photo
Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys
yeah i did move em recently

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page