PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 237238239240241··· 746747748

DuvetOfDeath's AvatarDuvetOfDeath
Sorry Arebani, I'm a little unclear on something. It says you still need to dex a shiny Tillink, and I have one, but what would you accept this as payment for? I guess I'm asking what I could buy for the Shiny Tillink Dex.
Avatar by HeyItzJake for my use only. Background by JirachiStar5525
1427/3200 Normal Gems
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Mainly another Dex (1:1, you can even get a Shiny Legy Dex for it), can also offer currencies (5k Cr/ 5 GP/ 1 ZC per Dex. That seems to be the regular price in other shops) Or Items (even tho I don't have anything interesting really xD) Or you can also use Dexes as part of a payment for something bigger, as example a Shiny Zorua costs 70 GP, you could pay a Dex + 65 GP instead of pure GP ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
DuvetOfDeath's AvatarDuvetOfDeath
Thanks. If I could dex a shiny Kyogre that would be great. I'll send the trade over now.
Serena0489's AvatarSerena0489
Could I get 7 ThunderStone, 6 Ice Stone, 4 Dawn Stone, and 4 Sun Stone for 42 gp please and thank you.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Yep, will send them over~ :)
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Update~ - 4 Shiny Shuppets are now UFT - Started Yanma Hunt now :3 - Some prices have been adjusted: DCP's from 20 to 10 GP value, and Relic Coppers from 4 to 6 ZC (20k to 35k Cr value) other Relics have been adjusted accordingly as well~ Am quiet in need of Relics for my Steel badge, don't have much ZC just yet (once I get my paycheck...) but if you'd like to offer Relics for my S/A's it'd be greatly appreciated<3 or you just wait a few days until my paycheck rolls in xD Would also make a temp thread about that ^^
Professor Wyn's AvatarProfessor Wyn
Could I get a Shiny Shuppet for 70 GP?
Visit my shop: Wyn's Trade Shop
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Will send it over :)
hi id like to purchase some boxes how many: 15 offering: wishing stone stacked or not: um which ever is easier for you other: i have finally found a shop with decent prices on boxes thank you so much TvT
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Happy to hear that<3 ^.^ Will add you to the list and send you a PM once done~

Pages: 123··· 237238239240241··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page