PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 742743744745746··· 749750751

Digit's AvatarDigit
I'd be okay with 12k, if that works better for you?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Yes, thank you! >w<
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
RedKaida's AvatarRedKaida
@Arebani For the 42 boxes would large gems be better,if so how many?
Avatar is drawn by Psychøkineticism and is free for use!
Arebani's AvatarArebani
You'd loose a medium by turning them into Larges, but if you prefer that it'd be 4 Larges + 2 Mediums
Marychi's AvatarMarychi
Hello ^^ would you be interested in buying this melan? I've been offering it at 5k zc~
Photo taken by me, growlithe crocheted by my grandma <3
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Hi~ Already have the line, but thanks for offering :3
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Hi there! Would you be willing to swap my 400 GP for your 80 ZC?

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
tielie135's Avatartielie135
hey could i dex your regular mega: aerodactyl tyranitar blaziken manecertic (reg) garchomp lucario goodra bunbori marowak dragonite whalord zangoose jirachi liepard scolipede scrafty haxordus druddigon pyroar gogoat pardox: brute bonnet iron moth slither wing paying in gems (whatever kind you prefer other than water fairy or rock) id usually link it all but my tablet keybord stopprd working so i cant copy and paste.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@tielie135 Hi~ Please use the Form, password and all Also "9. The Dexing limit is 20 trades at once. Once I got my Pokemons back you can reorder as long as it is within the Dexing time."
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S/A/M Which Region/s: Exclusives/Hoenn/Paldea Dexes wanted: S/A Destrel Melan exclusives: Quokuddle mega Sharkoal Humbee Hoenn: melan Clamperl Paldea: Melan Wo-Chien Edit: albino apex Koraidon too, thanks! Offering: 24 small gems? I've read the rules?: Yes PasswordS: Grass Hoopa Other: Thanks! Keeping a tab open to list for notifications as I do other stuff
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 123··· 742743744745746··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page