PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 288289290291292··· 753754755

Faded's AvatarFaded
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: All regular Silvally (including the normal type) and a regular kyurem (reshiram forme) Offering: A lucky seal I've read the rules? (Password): Drifloon Other: Forgot about what you get from buying hyper mode so I’ll send the gp with this batch of trades. I remember about the account lock and 200k credits that you need for fusion pokèmon. Also, I am up way too early. XD
{ Translation: Hello! }
Hi! I’d like to sell you my
Medium Ghost Gem X1
for zc and: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: shiny squirtle and shiny bulbasaur lines (no megas) Offering: it’s free (I think) but I can tip you. I've read the rules? (Password): Drifloon Other: Nope :)
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Faded The Dexes are still free xD so no need to send me any Seals, GP or anything else ^^' Will send them over @DrakoTheDragon You skipped a rule, but will make an exception. No tip needed, will send them over ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Miang's AvatarMiang
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: 1.Shiny Mega Lunupine 2.Shiny Inflale 3.Shiny Goldesem 4.Shiny baflammet 5.Shiny Mega solynx 6.Shiny kangspar 7.shiny mega kangspar 8.Shiny mega bunbori 9.Peeko 10.Shiny phasmaleaf(forest) 11.Shiny terrink 12.Shiny aytheraye 13.Shiny phantiidae 14.Konatus 15.Shiny arfrica 16.Shiny kalahowli 17.Toxilisc 18.Eucylph 19.Shiny Frayja 20.Quibbit Offering: 20GP I've read the rules? (Password): Drifloon Other: thank you again for helping me out :)
Avatar made by me: Proof If I had a pokémon team IRL it would be This =
Arebani's AvatarArebani
3x2+5= 11 GP Will send them over ^^
Arebani,my 180gp for both of your Albino Budews?
Miang's AvatarMiang
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Shiny greegon Shiny avaragon Shiny Arthreux Kitsubuki Shiny Minibbit Charaxalis Incantasius Chirok toxitrice serpetone Shiny Brushiwi Cetacorn Quibbit (Toxic, Herbal, Magma, fae forme) Haredini Aqrabion Skargas Purrpa Moffkat Selutian Lutriva Offering: I think its free but because it takes you time I will give you 5k Credits I've read the rules? (Password): Klefki Other: Thank you so much!
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@ÇêltìÇGïrl Sent~ :3 @Nudelnuss Free is free no need to pay, will send them over ^^
Added 4 Shiny Budews UFT~
Froxyyy's AvatarFroxyyy
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Eelektrik Accelgor Braviary Mega Venusaur Mega Charizard X Mega Charizard Y Mega Blastoise Mega Beedrill Mega Pidgeot Mega Alakazam Mega Slowbro Mega Gengar Mega Steelix Mega Alolan Marowak Mega Pinsir Mega Gyarados Mega Aerodactyl Mega Mewtwo X Mega Mewtwo Y anc could I borrow your Solgaleo so I could unlock the Aether house? all of them regular, please! Offering: I could pay in either ice gems or in gp for the megas, whatever you prefer! I've read the rules? (Password): Klefki Other: Thank you c:
+1h Server time | Subzero Slammer
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Don't have a regular Eelektrik, do have it as Shiny tho and Shinies give the regular Dex too, shall I send that (or others) as Shiny? And I'm fine with either payment ^^

Pages: 123··· 288289290291292··· 753754755

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page