PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 13

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
It's a Bug! (Of some kind)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Serious question (despite that being a hilarious reply Niet), but also possible spoiler, so

New Fakémon question/bug?

possible spoiler

Are you Sure?

Just how unhappy does my Kitworm need to be?! Mine is currently redheart 1% happiness and still has no evo prompt. Previous unhappy evos happened at I believe 10% or less. Or am I delusional and just completely missing something? Thank you in advanced for any helpful replies. (Note: posted here as I don think it's a bug - will move to that forum if necessary)
@trebor

Kyutopi didn't evolve until it was at 0% as well. So it is working as intended. Remember that while the percent might show 0% but it might not be completely unhappy yet due to rounding. Evolve button might take a little to show because of it.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@InsaneHysteria thank you. Especially for that 'rounding' qualifier (otherwise I would still be concerned).

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page