PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 13

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
With apologies for the glitchiness earlier today, here is all you need to know about Weekly Tournaments Season 13!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 13 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday 24th of August)
Season 13 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Cerulean)
Ruby Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Citrine before Season 13 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Citrine Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Emerald Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 12 Exclusives has lowered. Season 11 Exclusives now use Emerald Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 11 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 10 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Emerald Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Cerulean Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Citrine Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Emerald Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Emerald Tokens up to Cerulean Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Cerulean Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ezpups's Avatarezpups
Sounds great, can't wait for the new tourney mons!

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Iona's AvatarIona
Sounds awesome!
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
ScubaSteve's AvatarScubaSteve
ooo Wonder what the new mons are...
My picture depicts my pokesona, Poochyruff. He is my idea thought up only by me, and is not to be reused under any circumstances unless I let you use him. I made my profile picture. I'M BACK!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
This is Squidward. It's a Squidward Pokemon, and nothing you say is going to shake me from this reasoning
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
C-G's AvatarC-G
awesome! already looking forward to see what’s hidden within those eggs :D
TheRyuta's AvatarTheRyuta
I hope we can sign up for this tournament again, or are we just all participating? The button is gone :x
Sammy's Corner Shop Visit me! Avatar by Galladerox
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by TheRyuta

I hope we can sign up for this tournament again, or are we just all participating? The button is gone :x
there is no tourney this week, we have a week break between seasons :3
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
idk why but i'm getting clown vibes from this egg clown fakemon pls

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
i think the first egg is a water type .the second one kinda looks like a skull to me. im excited to see if i was right :D

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page