PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

you can still hunt a pokemon n8t the type of your type of the ty

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
the type race has stopped my hunt and i think that a pokemon not the type of the type race can still be hatched without the chain brecking since the type race is very annoying when im huniting pokemon not that type
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So... what, you just want to be able to hatch any Egg at all?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
yes i think it whould be great for people not hunting the typeyep if there team im hunting a water type but im on the fire type team so others like this with the pokeradar whould be happy with this
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
I am afraid I don't quite get what your issue is. I am hunting Salandits right now, so Fire/Poison type.. But I am Team Ground. That means I can hatch either Salandits or any Ground type without breaking my chain? So what is it you are talking about? The Type race event page says: "Eggs hatched as part of this event will not break your Shiny Chain, so feel free to take a break from your hunt to participate and hatch a wider variety of Eggs!" So if your chain breaks, it's not because of the type race, it's because you hatch the wrong eggs.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
oh i forgot that

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page