PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tooth & Scale - Shiny/Albino Distributors

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 201202203

Shazi's AvatarShazi
Sure thing, set the trade up when you're ready
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Shazi 500GP for a Shiny Apoc? If you accept could you send it as a gift please Thank you
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Please wait for me to accept your offer before setting up a trade. I am afraid I am going to have to decline your offer.
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Edit: that's fine! Now I was browsing the trades and found another shiny which I like I can get that now <3 Since I have enough gp since you declined yay
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Yes I have also removed gp from my list of wanted things as I don't need any gp right now.
Noctis's AvatarNoctis
Hi Shazi, May I please have a shiny Apoc Growlithe for one Ice Fang. Merry Christmas ^_^
* signature coding based on Emberlynn's tutorial
Shazi's AvatarShazi
sure thing, set the trade up when you are ready please~!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Name: Dust Wolf Pokémon Wanted: Ghastly Number of Pokémon Wanted: 49 / all Offer: 49,000 credits / as many as needed if you have more Edit - Whoops didn't see this was a joint shop now, this offer is directed at Methos
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Shaaaziiii~ Can I buy one of your pretty albino apocalithes for 1k GP, please? Doesn't matter which one. I might end up coming back to buy the second one too. xD
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Sure thing Banananananananananana Set the trade up when you're ready~!

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page