PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tooth & Scale - Shiny/Albino Distributors

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 201202203

Methos's AvatarMethos

Shinies/Albinos

Shiny and Albino Pokémon for sale can be found in my UFT fields. See the name of the Pokémon or the table below for the appropriate pricing tier. Ideally, to order, copy/paste the URL to the Shiny or Albino you want, and specify your choice of the payments listed for that tier. This allows me to trade you the Pokémon from mobile if needed. If you want a specific gender or nature, you must be the one to pick it out and provide the URL. Otherwise you will receive whichever one I happen to pick out.

Specials per Tier

EHPShinyAlbino
1KTinTin
2KTinCopper
3KCopperSilver
5KSilverGold
6KSilverGold
7KGoldPlatinum
8KGoldPlatinum
10kPlatinumRhodium
*Rare genders will bump up to the next tier.

Price per Tier

TierCreditsGPZCMedium Gems*Summon Items**
Tin15K1532N/A
Copper50K50153N/A
Silver75K752041
Gold100K1003052
Platinum150K1504082
Rhodium200K20050103
* Not accepting Normal gems. ** Accepting any Summon Item.
Banner Art and original coding by Shazi
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Post reserved.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Reserved for any future developments.
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Methos! Name: SparkyPrower Pokémon Wanted: Roggenrola Number of Pokémon Wanted: 2 Offer: One Dark gem, One poison Gem
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
I hope I get this right Methos Name:PlasmaStorm Pokémon Wanted: Hoppip and Fletchling Number of Pokémon Wanted: All Offer: 1 medium fire and 1 medium dark ( Extra 1 fire if you want ^^ )
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM
Heyo Methos! Name: ErrahM Pokemon Wanted: Shiny Noibat, 3A if that's alright :D Offer: 150k Credits.
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
@Shazi: I'm interested in a pair of regular Apoc. Growlithes (1M/1F), but I have a question: do you charge extra for the female, or no? And if so, how much extra would you charge if I were to pay in credits? ^^ sorry if this sounds confusing ><
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Shazi's AvatarShazi
@Torchie, no extra for the female, the prices are the flat rate for both genders
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
@Shazi: Awesome, thank you ^-^ then my 20k credits for a pair of Apoc. Growlithes (regular) please?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
@Torchie done~! set one trade up and I will send the second growlithe in a gift

Pages: 123··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page