PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tooth & Scale - Shiny/Albino Distributors

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 201202203

wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Would E2 Noibat be okay? ^^
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
Methos, Name: J Pokémon Wanted:Bulbasaur, Geodude and Spheal Number of Pokémon Wanted: 10, 10, 4 Offer: 45,000 Credits
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Varen's AvatarVaren
For Methos. Species: Noibat, two of them. Coloration: One Albino and one Shiny. Coordinates: A4 and E3. Payment: 3 summon items of you choice. I can offer the following; Thunder Feather, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Clear Bell, Wishing Stone, Diamond Tiara or an Inari's lamp.
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Varen

For Methos. Species: Noibat, two of them. Coloration: One Albino and one Shiny. Coordinates: A4 and E3. Payment: 3 summon items of you choice. I can offer the following; Thunder Feather, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Clear Bell, Wishing Stone, Diamond Tiara or an Inari's lamp.
I'd love to take the Fangs and the Clear Bell off your hands.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Varen's AvatarVaren
I should have clarified this in the post, my apologies, but I only have one of each summon (the 4 amness is real).
Methos's AvatarMethos
Correct, I meant the Thunder Fang, Fire Fang and the Clear Bell, unless the 3 AMness is getting to me as well. ;)
Varen's AvatarVaren
No, that was the 4 amness making me read it completely wrong. xD I know better than to try and do brain stuff at 4 am. My mind is telling me no but my body is telling is yes. Thank you.
Noctis's AvatarNoctis
Hi Shazi, May I please buy a shiny Apocalyptic Growlithe for 1 Ice Fang (I would prefer if it is a no preference/sweet nature. either will do). Hope I didn't miss out on a form. Thanks ^^
* signature coding based on Emberlynn's tutorial
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Noctis, I only have a bitter preference at the moment. if that is okay with you, or I can pm you when I hatch a sweet/any preference Growlithe
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Noctis's AvatarNoctis

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Noctis, I only have a bitter preference at the moment. if that is okay with you, or I can pm you when I hatch a sweet/any preference Growlithe
Hmmm, alright I will take the bitter one then ^^ (saw your fields and I see you are crazy for sweet preferences) ^_^

Pages: 123456··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page