PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Idea has been rejected before)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ILoveMyCat123's AvatarILoveMyCat123
I look through the pokedex to see if I have that Pokemon but I also look through my fields since maybe the Pokemon I'm looking for is a dex trade. If the Pokemon is dex traded then I'm spending hours looking through my fields for a Pokemon I don't have. Maybe the Pokedex can have a field info box to show if you have the Pokemon and in which box. If you don't have the Pokemon there would be a text box saying you don't have it or you did have it but evolved it. This upgrade can help: People find the Pokemon to evolve, mega evolve or to make sure they have that Pokemon. People not spend hours looking through fields for a Pokemon they may or may not have. If you are like me and like having one of every Pokemon and want to make sure you have that then this will help. Also adding the many patterns Pokemon can have to the Pokedex would be a big help to those who collects all the patterns. The patterns can be in the form of Quibbit's Formes.
Death the Kid Free Icon made by-zombiexfood Animation is from an anime called Soul Eater. Here's my YouTube channel Here's my Patreon
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
How is this different from the already implemented field search function?
There's a field search function? How do you do that? Also the difference is that if you don't know how to spell the Pokemon's name, you can look for it in the Pokedex. Also if you never knew about the field search function then the Pokedex is the easier way.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Go to your fields > click on the dropdown > Search Fields It has autocomplete so you only need to know the first letter of the pokemon. I am not supporting this suggestion due to this: there is no need to have a redundant functionality. Also, the search field function is fairly easy to find as it is in the general field option dropdown.
Does it show shinies? cos the pokedex option would, the pokedex will show shiny, albino and melan
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
Yes, searching the Pokémon’s name will show your specials if you have that Pokémon, for example if I searched Zorua and I click on the field that’s highlighted with my special zorua in it, it will be there.
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
Oh ok, however this search thing shows all the fields and how would you know which one has the shiny and the one that doesn't? plus the search has search for Zorua again which I find kinda annoying but it could be helpful but it is easy to accidentally click it.
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
Go to your fields privately> click 3 lines > type the first few letters, or first letter; it will list all the ones you have in your fields if that’s what you mean, it won’t be like Zorua Zorua Zorua ShinyZorua Zorua DeltaZorua It would just say Zorua, it’s iust a bit of searching I’d youre cluttered with a lot of the same Pokémon but it’s better than searching all your fields! :)
Alright I got it now, thank you.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Also, you can search again for the same thing if you pick the wrong field.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page