PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (Idea has been rejected before)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > (Idea has been rejected before) >

ILoveMyCat123's AvatarILoveMyCat123
I look through the pokedex to see if I have that Pokemon but I also look through my fields since maybe the Pokemon I'm looking for is a dex trade. If the Pokemon is dex traded then I'm spending hours looking through my fields for a Pokemon I don't have. Maybe the Pokedex can have a field info box to show if you have the Pokemon and in which box. If you don't have the Pokemon there would be a text box saying you don't have it or you did have it but evolved it. This upgrade can help: People find the Pokemon to evolve, mega evolve or to make sure they have that Pokemon. People not spend hours looking through fields for a Pokemon they may or may not have. If you are like me and like having one of every Pokemon and want to make sure you have that then this will help. Also adding the many patterns Pokemon can have to the Pokedex would be a big help to those who collects all the patterns. The patterns can be in the form of Quibbit's Formes.
Death the Kid Free Icon made by-zombiexfood Animation is from an anime called Soul Eater. Here's my YouTube channel Here's my Patreon
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page