PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Recode update: epic stuff!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So I wanted to show you guys some of the progress being made. I thought it would be cool to see hatching and evolving on the recode, so here it is!
[youtube]ncshTpvVOyI[/youtube]

Adding this today (25/Nov/2015), here's something I'm sure you'll love. The screenshot speaks for itself, so here you go:
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ghostly Amy's AvatarGhostly Amy
Wow! This looks SO cool!
Making an army of Gengars.Can You Help Me?Also wants Lucario And Riolu.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I like how you're providing feedback in less time then the video actually lasts XD I only posted two minutes before you did, but the video is five minutes long. Someone skipped stuff :p
farway's Avatarfarway
Interesting... I hope the recode is good! (yeah, this is based off what I've watched so far of it)
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
This video is just freak'n magical! Niet, you truly out done your self, time and time again!
blazepteri's Avatarblazepteri
This is looking awesome so far, Niet~! From the looks of it, you've been busy with all the coding it takes. Now with looking at the video, you brought up how the Ninjask sprite was floating a little higher than intended. I can imagine you'd have to find all the Pokemon that are affected by the awkward sprite placement and fix them one at a time if you really wanted to make them stay grounded. Though, I can't be the only one here that'll say we're still going to love the update even before they're put in the proper place.
credit
Icon is my kin-self, drawn by me
OpheliaHall's AvatarOpheliaHall
It looks great! Thank you for all your hard work!
ThisOneOne's AvatarThisOneOne
Quite the fan of the fact there are no redirects!
Kaia13's AvatarKaia13
Thanks, Niet! It's cool that you made the video so we can see what's going to be new after the recode. It would be great to see more videos as you progress, but don't feel like you have to. Just doing the recode is a lot of work by itself, I'm sure.
Avatar from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Cadeigha's AvatarCadeigha
Ah, I love the overall appearance. (: The new animation is awesome, and being able to work around the page while an egg is hatching is definitely a plus. I'm also not sure why, but I get mildly annoyed when I have to feed a Pokemon before I can evolve it. I think it's just because I get too excited and want to rush evolution so I can get a better gem badge or to complete my PokeDex. There's no excuse to be annoyed about it to be honest, which is why I'd never bother to complain about it. Anyway, I appreciate all this work you've been doing Niet. (: Cute voice too.
Hello!! Call me Cady. PM me or throw a Friend Request at me if you want daily clicks! Credit for icon: Soulwithin465

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page