PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 267268269

Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
You get nothing! I gather up the baby eevee and slither into the machine as well.

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
You get an enourmous hopital bill and a restraining order from the vending machine I put in every episode of the Office, but it's all on vhs tapes.
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
You get floppy discs with every episode of Lazy Town on them. What a steal! I put in a piano.
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
Wildbreeze's AvatarWildbreeze
You get a couple of Diamonds in the shape of music notes I put in my lack of confidence
Me, Kersti, a baby Eevee, and Sinistea all pop out with your lack of confidence. I put in a rotten potato, along with a fresh one.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
You get a mutated potato I re-enter the machine in hopes of growing the baby eevee
morder's Avatarmorder
The macine spirs you out, except you are now 10 inches shorter, and lost 17 IQ points *prolly should stay out of there, only i know what's in there, soo keep guessing!* I put in a pencil
Hiatus - Indefinate
Out pops Agent 8 with a Ballpoint Splatling. I shove open the slot and try to wriggle inside, dragging Lemmy Koopa (the Paper Mario one) along for the ride. Will I regret bringing along the Koopa? Probably.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
You are now a koopa. I put in TPBM
Døgkeeper's AvatarDøgkeeper
You get the error page I put in a real life goldfish.

PFP credit

pfp from Fire Emblem Fates. Official artwork belongs to Nintendo(?)

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 267268269

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page