PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 269270271

MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
master.pngc+.png
Out pops a blue sock I put in a copy of Pokemon the First Movie on VHS
Out pops a Mewtwo the size of a Cutiefly. I put in a Rawry screaming "Peanyut Butter Jelly Time" ad nyauseum.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
champion.pngd.png
You get Niet singing a song about Potato chips. I put in 'The Song that Never Ends'
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
master.pngc+.png
You are now stuck in a never ending spiral of of non stop singing. You also get a sock puppet. I put in $2, a Mastercard and a digimon sticker.
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu
senior.pnge.png
u get a flareon which keeps spitting out money i snuck in the wishforge and my gemwish badges
Avatar is a pokeheroes suicune plushie All are made by Matamoja. green hair suicune by puppercakes also The last person you simped over is now your enemy, who’s trying to kill you. The last person in your camera roll is your sidekick. The last object you touched is your weapon. Will you survive? Type Race Points: 0
An angry Ravyne pops out, along with some potato jabbering "Dut hoeu sfew murehm shehfuwogmchw" I stuff in a HUMONGOUS piece of bacon.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
master.pngc+.png
Out pops a very angry vegan I put in a laptop
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
champion.pngd.png
You get a lap cat. Lucky youu~! I put in a Scorbunny
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu
senior.pnge.png
u get a sobble which is eating a grookry,what a monster! i snuck in shazi and shelter mons
you get a melen! good job! I put in 400 GP.
look ma I got a bage!

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 269270271

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page