PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 269270271

Sitting in front of the machine, you wait... you hear some game noises, then a paw slides a switch with no battery out. Again, I put in a triple-layered dragonfruit-passionfruit-starfruit parfait blueberry-mango yogurt sweet cherry cream cheesecake spiced with a grape-lemon infused bread with watermelon-kiwi-apple-pear mixed into cream and rubbed on it.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Cysazün's AvatarCysazün
senior.png
You get a fruitcake! I put in milk from a miltank.
Image made by me PFP made by Aquali (SunWaterIce) I have full permission to use it anyway I like.
you get a the miltank you got it from! how do miltanks even fit in here..? inspects vending machine suspiciously i put in a stuffie my friend gave me!
all art used is official art unless other stated! my profile picture is a scan of the pokemon adventure manga that i've resized for my own use!
Lv. 23 — 1,415 / 1,657
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceGround
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Out pops a tiny sentient plushie of Bowser Jr. It looks around for a bit, then jumps into your arms shouting "Papa!" I throw a normal Bowser Jr. plushie into the machine, then storm in myself. Presently an upset umbrella with huge ears and a mustache.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
morder's Avatarmorder
champion.pnge+.png
You get the big boye King koopa himself ,exxxcept with a hilter mustache I insert the question of why people are going into the interdimensional transported and item changer vending machine...? Yes that's what it is... Cuz it's deeeefinately saffe, suure we'll go with that
Hiatus - Indefinate
blackbelt314's Avatarblackbelt314
elite.pnge.png
you get a shiny rowlet (you love it) i insert 100 normal rowlets
make sure to check out my friends, gossifleur, fennekOoba, , starchord, acer-of-spades and my best friend deliciousbread. (also check out Glaciersong. they got me into this.) also check out my buddies art shop here: call me phineas and ferb because... BABY IM BACK please come to my shop... i beg you. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/316785/the-keyblade-graveyard-gems-summons-mega-stones-and-more
Kingtotodile's AvatarKingtotodile
master.pnge.png
You get 25 Shiny Decidueyes I put in all of humanity
Hokhoje-werpi's AvatarHokhoje-werpi
collector.png
You get 0.1% of the current human population. Your receipt says, "For the good of the environment. :)" I put in Big Shaq
Lv. 34 — 1,172 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
click the rab =:3
veliona's Avatarveliona
ultra.pngd.png
you get peppa pig parodies I put in minecraft
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
ic: official hi3 art
you get a rogue bot i put in a request for a working bot i had no idea what to post

~ DaChickenKing

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." - Jim Rohn

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 269270271

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page