PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ability to search certain pokemon species in fields from Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Since Align to Grid is just a CSS thing, it's no more "duplicated" than the entire Field display in the first place. 1., 2., and 3. all sound like personal problems, but I understand where you're coming from. I just think that there are tools provided in the relevant places, so it shouldn't really be that big an issue, surely?
well that makes sense, i thought itd be similar but i guess you're right, search fields does seem like a bigger task than align to grid. 1 2 and 3 were intended to be just scenarios i came up with, nothing personal as i said before my fields are just a mess. however the daycare is still a bit frustrating to deal with when youre trying to test multiple pairs with pokemon spread through different fields. but as you said reusing the search field tab isnt as easy as i thought it was.. i do however this is would definitely boost the quality of life for pokefarm to have it in the daycare or trade groups... just out of curiosity... how plausible is a 'put in dayacre' tab under a mon similar to the 'send in trade' tab? i feel like that would be a cool even ground, that way you could test pairs in your fields without having to refind the pokemon/field in the daycare
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Bump
I support this! It sounds like it may be a mess to code though. I am not farmiliar with coding myself, but i know the pain of clicking back and forth on fields to find a certain pokemon. Yes, its possible, but time consuming and likely a wheres waldo game within your own fields sometimes
Temporarily a WIP
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
I support this, only because I have been there a million times, searching through fields that are in fact organized and I still can’t seem to find the Pokémon I want. I’m a pretty busy person IRL and a lot of the times I’m playing in between jobs or when I get little down-time between chauffeuring my kids. I love the site and it’s a great way to pass the time — but when I’m rushing to click eggs, fields, and put different Pokémon in the daycare, that little bit of a time saver would really come in handy so I can focus on playing the game more! 1) I’ve done some coding myself, so I know that adding a feature button would be kind of a pain, but I think with a bit of a work around with drop down menus, etc could definitely make this feature a possibility.
Bump

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

just out of curiosity... how plausible is a 'put in dayacre' tab under a mon similar to the 'send in trade' tab? i feel like that would be a cool even ground, that way you could test pairs in your fields without having to refind the pokemon/field in the daycare
I'd also love to have a search function from the daycare, as I have all kinds of fields of pairs, and the issue of "that's a dual-type pair, where did I put them?" Failing that, the "send to daycare" option, whether its separate like "trade" or whether it's part of "send to field" like party is, would be REALLY helpful
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page