PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change ku idol or lono idol summon item colors

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Suggestion Title: Change either ku or lono idol summon sprites Suggestion Summary: To either darken or lighten the colors on one of those Positive points: I have often gotten ku and lono idols mixes up due to them looking so similar so I was thinking if one of them was changed it could help. Though I could be the only one that gets them mixed up But look how similar they look Negative points: Like I said this could just be my eyes being dumb and no one else has this problem Reason For Consideration: If I'm not the only one this could help a lot of people out. A lot of times people won't put tips in there summons items to show which ones they are; so it gets confusing.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I would 500% support changing the Lono Idol to green. I mean, I know Tapu Bulu is red, but... it's grass type? They're very similar as they are now and tapu Koko's typing is electric, so the only sensible color would be yellow, and the background of the idols is already yellow, so. I think Lono should change.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Sorry but no support from me i see nothing wrong with the colors on either of the ku idol and lono idol they seem just fine the way they are, plus i believe the reason they are that color is cause both of Tapu Koko & Tapu Bulu orange and red colors on their body. This is just what i think but i don't think either of the colors of those summons should be changed.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Well like I said it might be my eyes; I have trouble seeing different shades sometimes ;^^. Made the suggestion anyway because it didn't hurt. Edit: Also I don't mean a drastic change; just a different shade then what one of them has now.
buckembarnes's Avatarbuckembarnes
..... Just saying. It's even harder to tell when they're not next to each other, and/or on my computer screen. I'd be okay if people labelled them, but they often don't. So support for Bulu change.
avatar by ddyyuu / Signature credits / Banners credits
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Also yeah kane looks similar too but the pink looks different enough to me to tell them apart Though yeah I can see where you're coming from Buck I can see how if just looking at it by its self it gets confusing.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So my main question is where are you seeing them when they aren't alongside their names (or have names in tooltips)? Because it's an unfortunate fact that some items will look alike (looking at Gems and Gummis in particular) which is why I always try to have them named, to avoid confusion. Have I missed somewhere?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Oh no it wasn't your doing at all. It's mainly when people have summon tables with out tool tips are temp threads selling summons with out the name of said summons next to them is when it gets confusing. I've run into that problem a few times and have often though lono idols were ku idols. But that could very well just be me getting confused
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Then those people need to learn basic accessibility techniques. I would encourage people to make others aware of this problem, because if you can't see what the item is clearly then you can't decide to buy it, can you?
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
That's true Also I appreciate you looking at my suggestion regardless of whether it's accepted it not accepted ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page