PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Drag Selection for Mass Release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

tricologe's Avatartricologe
Suggestion Title: Drag Selection for Mass Release Suggestion Summary: Similarly to how you can drag over pokemon in the Move Pokemon option to select multiple pokemon in a field at once, I think the same click and drag function should be added to the Mass Release option. Positive points: It would make mass releasing pokemon much easier and faster than with the current way of clicking each individual pokemon, especially with full fields. Negative points: May pose more of a risk of people releasing pokemon they may not want to release (if they're not careful about it, I suppose) Reason For Consideration: Ease of access for people who mass release pokemon regularly/ have designated release fields, and speeds the process of releasing pokemon considerably from the current 'select each pokemon individually' method.
background | code | forum icon from project sekai
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Previously rejected. Also, I don't know how well they work anymore, but I know people were using these so they could personally do so themselves.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
tricologe's Avatartricologe

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

Previously rejected. Also, I don't know how well they work anymore, but I know people were using these so they could personally do so themselves.
Ah, I hadn't spotted that in the rejection pile. Oops. Also the extensions seem to work fine, so I'll use them instead :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page