PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 143144145

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foffle

Hi! I'm curious about how much you would be hoping for shiny Arceus (I'm. Really bad at pricing things and absolutely do not want to lowball you)
Between 1500zc and 2000zc ^^

QUOTE originally posted by anne216

Hi there how much for you shiny and albino exclusives and custom sprites in ZC also any mega Shinies you have still available a? how much will they all cost please? for ZC please ? Edited to add to may I also get all the shiny legends too for zc
S/A exclusives: About 35k gp or 7000zc for all. (priced at around 300gp each) Custom sprites: Around 2600zc for all? (Eevees 200zc each, Sylveon 500zc, Petripeep 500zc, Torterra 500zc, Marowak 500zc) Mega shinies: All sold, unfortunately. Shiny legends: Around 42000zc for all? (open to haggling!!)

41900 2000zc each: Genesect, Celesteela, Nihilego 1500zc each: Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys 1000zc each: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Hooh, Lugia, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Volcanion, Marshadow 500zc each: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, Manaphy, Shaymin, Tornadus, Diancie, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko 200zc each: Bunbori, XD001 Free with this bunch: Phione, haha

QUOTE originally posted by Amazedfurz

I have another set I would like to get off of you if possible for zc this time all shinies pyroar,uproar, floatzel, milotic, wailorder, menetric, breloom, dunsparce, dewgong, arbok,arbor, sarbor, jynx, jumpluff, yanmega, and girafarig. for lets go with to start 700zc?
I don't have any shiny megas left, and I would have to sell you "regular" shiny Pokemon, haha, would that be okay with you?

QUOTE originally posted by cherrycharm

Could I buy shiny: voltorb, omanyte, baltoy, sawk, and oranguru for 230k credits?
Of course! I'll send them over!!
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
TikiKat's AvatarTikiKat
grandmaster.pngb.png
^^; yeah, that was what I ment was to grab the regular non mega shinies. I guess I wasn't clear on that one.
Art Shop Credit
f.png b.png m.png 611/1000
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Amazedfurz

^^; yeah, that was what I ment was to grab the regular non mega shinies. I guess I wasn't clear on that one.
Sounds good to me!!
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
grandmaster.pngd.png
That's probably a little bit out of my price range, haha. How about for the palkia? I could give a mixed payment of GP and ZC
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

That's probably a little bit out of my price range, haha. How about for the palkia? I could give a mixed payment of GP and ZC
Sorry, Anne216 already expressed interest in the rest of my shiny legends, but if they aren't interested in the Palkia, it would be around 1000zc ^^
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
grandmaster.pngd.png
Ok! Are you accepting mixed payments? Right now with a combo of credits, gp and zc I can get to 1200zc for the Arceus, and I can try to raise up some more! But if you only want zc, I cant quite manage that Thank you ^^
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

Ok! Are you accepting mixed payments? Right now with a combo of credits, gp and zc I can get to 1200zc for the Arceus, and I can try to raise up some more! But if you only want zc, I cant quite manage that Thank you ^^
Mixed payments are great! I can hold the Arceus for a few days if you'd like ^^
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
grandmaster.pngd.png
That's be great, thank you!
anne216's Avataranne216
master.pngc+.png
originally posted by anne216 Hi there how much for you shiny and albino exclusives and custom sprites in ZC also any mega Shinies you have still available a? how much will they all cost please? for ZC please ? Edited to add to may I also get all the shiny legends too for zc S/A exclusives: About 35k gp or 7000zc for all. (priced at around 300gp each) Custom sprites: Around 2600zc for all? (Eevees 200zc each, Sylveon 500zc, Petripeep 500zc, Torterra 500zc, Marowak 500zc) Mega shinies: All sold, unfortunately. Shiny legends: Around 42000zc for all? (open to haggling!!) 41900 2000zc each: Genesect, Celesteela, Nihilego 1500zc each: Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys 1000zc each: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Hooh, Lugia, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Volcanion, Marshadow 500zc each: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, Manaphy, Shaymin, Tornadus, Diancie, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko 200zc each: Bunbori, XD001 Free with this bunch: Phione, haha Hi there could I please get the Exclusives and the EEvie Custom sprites Alo the Articuano,Huoh,Zecromall of the 500 ZC o9nes and the Bunbori and XDO1 please so if you send a trade that would be great thanks so very much :)
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
ultra.pngc.png
Hi skiddo! I wanted to let you know that I have the money for my butterfly now if you can send a trade. Also, I didn’t want to hold more than one Pokémon at a time so I didn’t ask before, so can I put the fairy albino skiddo on hold for 100zc/equivalent?
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page