PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145

MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
Hi! I currently have 3 v. epees I can sell! For any currency you can ^^ (I also have 4 c. epees if you want them too) Edit: I can also trade for the shiny or albino Cinnamoru ^^
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper : 3448 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hi! I currently have 3 v. epees I can sell! For any currency you can ^^ (I also have 4 c. epees if you want them too) Edit: I can also trade for the shiny or albino Cinnamoru ^^
Hi! I'm casually collecting the Cobalt Epees, so I'm not actively buying them, but I can still trade other things for them!! I can trade you a shiny and albino Cinnamoru for the Cobalt Epees and a Viridian Epee, and then 55zc for the last two Viridian Epees? If that's okay with you!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hi! I'm casually collecting the Cobalt Epees, so I'm not actively buying them, but I can still trade other things for them!! I can trade you a shiny and albino Cinnamoru for the Cobalt Epees and a Viridian Epee, and then 55zc for the last two Viridian Epees? If that's okay with you!
Thats fine ^^
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Hello, do you do currency swaps? I didn't see it in any description sorry if I missed it.
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

Hello, do you do currency swaps? I didn't see it in any description sorry if I missed it.
No, I do not, sorry :(
ShinyOtachi's AvatarShinyOtachi
Hey Skiddo! I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask- are you selling/swapping your delta skiddo? If so I'd love to buy/swap for an ice delta. :o
icon by Red-Draws for my use only.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyOtachi

Hey Skiddo! I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask- are you selling/swapping your delta skiddo? If so I'd love to buy/swap for an ice delta. :o
Most of what I have in my fields are for keeps, but since I'll probably keep going back to the delta hunt, I can probably spare a few! Do you have a preferred nature?
ShinyOtachi's AvatarShinyOtachi

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Most of what I have in my fields are for keeps, but since I'll probably keep going back to the delta hunt, I can probably spare a few! Do you have a preferred nature?
I don't have a gender/nature preference! Just let me know what you'd like in exchange! <3
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyOtachi

I don't have a gender/nature preference! Just let me know what you'd like in exchange! <3
Sent you one over! Enjoy :D
illud93's Avatarillud93
hello there! i was wondering if i could snag this gal for zc (i'd love it gifted, if possible <3) and also wanted to ask if you might have any regular timid skiddo by chance? happy to pay for em too :D <3

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page