PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Transfer!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 343536

Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
master.pngb+.png
Thank you! My Shiny Arceus come to me!
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
Stambo's AvatarStambo
elite.pnge.png
This is sad... it happens on my birthday and I have no Pfq 1 account But thanks anyway xD :o
Donder5's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDonder5
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
So, why did I ever release my 2k chikorita hoard? Guess I'll just go re-hunt some chiko's again:P But thanks so much for getting this feature done, it was well worth the wait:)))
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
master.pnge+.png
Question Garth. If I transfer a Bonsly, and evolve it into Sudowoodo would that add just entry for Sudowoodo or not? Because I know that the pokemon transferred doesn't register, but I'm not sure if evolving it will.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Loksfjoer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLoksfjoer
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
I'm grateful for the transfer feature and I'm happy I can transfer some of my Pokémon. I must say I had hoped to be able to transfer my shiny Amy and shiny Dracater. I'm keeping my fingers crossed both will become available in the future and aren't among the retired ones :)
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
No, no transferred Pokémon, whether you evolve it or not, will give you an entry. Sorry! :)
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
grandmaster.pngd.png
Awesome! I've been anticipating this for a while! The one thing that even bothers me a bit is the loss of custom descriptions, but that's OK, I can always remake them. For my PF1 shinies, they were in need of an update anyway XD /crosses gloved fingers for Blophin returning...
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
Iffrim's AvatarIffrim
ultra.pngd+.png
...now if only I could remember my login info
MrMarios64's AvatarMrMarios64
junior.png
[Interal Flailing Intensifies] Im glad the Transfer was finally implemented. I dont think anyone minds the non-dex entry. Some people pretty much show affection towards thier favorites, even if its on a screen
Avatar emblem of my OC Eerik by me Say Hello to the members of Team MrMarios64! Eerik Families Team Matrix
bigblue's Avatarbigblue
superior.png
Brilliant feature! I already transferred all my pokemon from PF1 (all 26). I do have one question though I know you cant get dex entries from the transferred pokemon but can the exclusive pokemon that do have PFQ counterparts breed the exclusive eggs and we get the dex entries that way?

Pages: 1234··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page