PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Transfer!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 343536

Oh my Arceus! It's done after how long I mean- wait, uh...

There we go, sorry, I left my speaker on. Ha. Haha. Sorry. >x> You didn't hear that, did you? Of course you did. Well, good news... If you didn't figure that out already because a certain bumbling buffo-- uh, anyway. The transfer system is in place! It's been a long wait (believe me, we've been waiting for this, too!) ([Screaming Intensifies]) But it is finally done and it works... Well, brilliantly! That said, I do want to remind people that there are some Pokémon that will be unavailable for Transfer at this time (such as Rosie and Armoured Mewtwo). Some will become available in the future, as they're added to the site - others... Are going to be retired entirely. We were thinking about what to do with those that aren't going to be brought back, but right now it would seem that things are a little undecided - I can quote Niet down as saying, "I'm tired, go away!" Then I reminded him that he hasn't slept in about 600 days, I think it's been established that he does not sleep. That resulted in him telling me to... "Shove a muffin in your mouth and go tell people about this already!" So I'm basically here doing as he requested! =P All joking aside, you'll find the following tidbits of information located on the page - but I'm going to put them here as well, just for... reasons. I like reasons.
Important notes! All transferred Pokémon will be locked to your account and cannot be traded! In addition, they will not count towards any of your Pokédex completion. Upon transfer, all transferred Pokémon will be reset to Level 1 - This will cause, in some cases, evolved Pokémon that are Level 1, this is not a bug.

Instructions on how to use the transfer system

Instructions on how to use: Enter your username and password for PF1. This will link your PFQ account with your PF1 account. Select where the pokémon that you wish to select is, whether that's your party or in your fields. Once the area is selected, all pokémon in that area will be shown. If there is an item on your pokémon that you wish to transfer, select 'remove item' - no items can be transferred. Select the pokémon you want to transfer by clicking on their corresponding check-box, then click "Transfer Selected". Your transferred Pokémon will now be in your trade section ready for pick-up! Enjoy!

All of this said and done. Finally.
BEHOLD! THE MEATBAL--
Wait that's not right.

The link to the transfer page!

...Yeah. That didn't sound as good for some reason. I preferred the meatball.
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
[[Internal screaming intesnsifies]] Thank you so much for this! Patience was definitely rewarded and now, we will have our precious PF1 Pokes!! While it is a tad adding that some Pokemon cant come over, its something that can't bring down this news. Go get sleep Niet comeon
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
AutumnEevee's AvatarAutumnEevee
My only PF1 Shiny can join PFQ now! (Volbeat :P) Thank you so much! :D Your awesome! ~ Time to go to sleep!
avatar made by me. oh wait, heck it is me
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Squee! Yes it's here!
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Remmis's AvatarRemmis
[[SCREAMING]] IM SO GLAD I MISSED MY BABIES FROM PF1 SO MUCH ;w; And pft-- Niet get some sleep. smh
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Ah, thank you!! I'm so excited to have some of my old Pokemon back!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Oh My Sweet Arceus, Oh My Sweet Arceus [[JOIN SCREAMING]] Thank you, thank you, thank you~~~!!!
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Shay's AvatarShay
Thank goodness for this wonderful invention~ y'all are the best, thank you
Moriiarty's AvatarMoriiarty
Fantastic! Except it doesn't affect me as I don't have a PF1 account, but I know it's something others have been looking forward to :3
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
[Screaming grows louder] Oh My Arceus- Thank you Niet!!
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?

Pages: 123··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page