PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
mean old man and the stressed out baby (art is mine)
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
burntpaw!!!!!! (art is mine)
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
kinda excited to be hunting trapinch for this type race~ haven't hunted since last year before the final boost updates i don't think and the albino boost to type race is new to me, good incentive to participate for types I don't have as much interest in!
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
he's using eerie impulse or smt (arts mine) btw if anyone here is subbed for my art i started my comic in the time i was inactive here. its warrior cats ocs but it is here
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
objectively i'm having great melan luck so it feels out of place to complain but god why cant it pop a nature i like it doesn't even need to be naive even though i would love it 😭 god!!! 3 melans all of natures i dislike.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
salami jumpscare
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
had a dream that albino rates got lowered even more so the userbase was in a complete state of chaos and in order to fix it they had to both return the rates to where they are now and introduce a new item that let a user turn any one pokémon into a custom sprite they made (after staff verification, similar to skins on flight rising) and gave one free to like 10 users. anyway that's when i know ive been playing this too much
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
twas my comic's anniversary a couple days ago art's my own
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
in the time i've been gone i've been accepted to my choice university and professional program; so there's that. waiting for winter break to end... @_@ the twitter meme from *checks watch* last month or something idk art's my own
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
thank god the daycare update isn't coming out for a hot second tbh the last thing i need is for the pokefarm addiction to kick on full swing right before and during finals

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page